Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768 LastLast

Thread: EU Vs. US Premades

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    lol we pug every one of our premades.
    By cherry picking among the best EU players. Rydonn, Saint, for instance. I don't think i've ever seen a screenie of you premading with a true "randomn". It's not a problem. But being an arse while facing teams that are more intrested in playing together than winning is not only pointless but counter productive. Unless you actually don't want to premade against them anymore.

I doubt Apostoll or Onoratos just "let you play" their accounts. But hey you do whatever you like with your money.

Players do a better job than funcom at damaging their game...

@Usedtissue & Talketzanto, give me a poke ingame if you have a team wanting some more light minded premades some nights.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    By cherry picking among the best EU players. Rydonn, Saint, for instance. I don't think i've ever seen a screenie of you premading with a true "randomn". It's not a problem. But being an arse while facing teams that are more intrested in playing together than winning is not only pointless but counter productive. Unless you actually don't want to premade against them anymore.

I doubt Apostoll or Onoratos just "let you play" their accounts. But hey you do whatever you like with your money.

@Usedtissue & Talketzanto, give me a poke ingame if you have a team wanting some more light minded premades some nights.
    Since when did this conversation even involves you? You have absolutely 0 clue to what background history we talked about.

You got some problem? what is your problem? Why do you sound butthurt when none of this even involves you.

Congrats you just lost your spot on my list of decent " EU players"

As for cherry picking? Really? I joined the law and met Rydonn and saint there. We got along and play well together. They left to another guild that's too bad. But we still play in premades or not.
    Last edited by Spaart; 27th November 2013 at 07:54.

As for why premade vs that Vires guild.
    Because of all guilds they talk the most smack. Of course we'd premade them. But most of the premade we got on our lowest weakest alts possible. Clases that we do not even play.

When have you seen us on those alts vs EU premade? Hardly ever right?

As for why premade vs that Vires guild.
    Because of all guilds they talk the most smack. Of course we'd premade them. But most of the premade we got on our lowest weakest alts possible. Clases that we do not even play.

When have you seen us on those alts vs EU premade? Hardly ever right?
    our whole side is a pug since we cant xfer our mains yet and maybe he is mad about the premade not sure? these players dont even want pvp anyways they just cry all day long best to just call it a day and stop wasteing my time
    Tyranny -PvP

Raiding is the new smoking just kills your life

Rakdos - [Yuisoku]: we care about pvp, but not hardcore pvp. we like relaxed world vs world pvp etc.... not elitism deathmatch

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post

Excuse my very emotional friend here

I know what your saying and I know it also might seem like "cherry picking" the best pugs

but TBH that premade happend when we 1st joined THE LAW

We asked in guild chat "who wants to premade?" and they were the 1st ones to reply.

We had know Idea how good Saint was or the others with the exception of Svartie.

We Don't just Premade with the Elite
    If we are gonna face the best Premade on the Fury server IE Nightwatch we will get some better then average pugs though.

Oh sweet jesus look at this screen LOL
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3749/1...1a6550f2_b.jpg

I was asked by mykro to join his in guild premade.

this proves you're lying out of your butthole lol
    Did you really just post an acolyte in guild mini? Lmfao since when is being a filler for friendly organized pvp mean premade? We use to pick anyone 6+ to hop in our vent and we would split teams fairly and have have some fun....

Premade? Far from it Haha

BTW when did I ever duel draza? There's a reason he left your crusty guild and joined vires...
    Last edited by Talketzanto; 27th November 2013 at 12:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Talketzanto View Post
    There's a reason he left your crusty guild and joined vires...
    Before he left he said quote

" Im going to join the WORST guild on the server and make it a great and powerful guild bro!"

Well he ended up joining Vires and quit a week later.....

The forums truly needs to be put down now, who cares whos better? It's a game, we play it for fun. Get over what you did years ago lol

This is why I hate the forums, absolutely nothing positive ever comes out of game forums minus the TL feedback
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Forum PvP is best, keep it coming. I am eating and having fun