Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE adjust Stall the Advance in PvP

did a duel vs a really good guard that just stood there and put his StA, i did bomb dww and he won

Why not nerf StA in PvP and buff it in pve so we can kill two birds with one stone.

Cut the damage done by half or even more but multiply hate done by 10 and extend duration as long as the guard is being attacked with a non-white hit ability(so basically special boss attacks).

Hate is clearly not going to matter in PvP but the damage done will be drastically reduced which will make the ability in PvP more palatable.

I'm not saying StA is right or wrong, but I will say that so few guards use it that I cant even remember the last time I saw anyone use it, it was that long ago.

There really are a lot more pressing things for Funcom to worry about than this.

Quote Originally Posted by gduncan View Post
    I'm not saying StA is right or wrong, but I will say that so few guards use it that I cant even remember the last time I saw anyone use it, it was that long ago.

There really are a lot more pressing things for Funcom to worry about than this.
    There is no way this could take more than 1 person a few minutes to do. There are several glaringly easy ways for the ability to be made balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    did a duel vs a really good guard that just stood there and put his StA, i did bomb dww and he won
    Y did u use Bomb DWW when he was in STA?
    Y no Finely Honed or Tainted Weapons to remove StA?
    Y no white hits?
    Clearly u need to L2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    There is no way this could take more than 1 person a few minutes to do. There are several glaringly easy ways for the ability to be made balanced.
    StA is not broken
    Stop trying to get it nerfed
    Use fire spell with Blistering Wounds and CC
    StA solved

To Devs and GD
    I would like to point out that this is the argument being used against me: You are BAD and STUPID so SHUT UP! (It is not true.)
    StA is a gimped Ability which can b easily dealt with in PvP
    It is clearly a L2P issue
    Please dont Nerf StA.
    Thank You

Nice spam, but you are kind of proving that the argument used against you is valid, just so you know.

Relax, read the thread again, slowly digest the contents and admit that there is no good reason not to fix the STA bug that has not been proven to affect PVE in any way or form so far (if you have a log from PVE to prove us wrong, please do show us). We are asking for a bugfix that will make Guard a little bit less retarded in PVP (Guard will remain over the top and easy mode in pvp though, no worries)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Doomkiller why you spam here when you have absolutely no idea what you are speaking?

I understand that you are afraid that if it get nerfed, it hinders your pve success, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    StA is not broken
    Stop trying to get it nerfed
    Use fire spell with Blistering Wounds and CC
    StA solved
    Are you trolling or are you really this ignorant? I am not trying to "flame" or be hostile at all, but you are really derailing this thread by spewing nonsense in here like crazy. I would appreciate it if you really just stopped posting here.

Fire spells add Incinerate (which immediately ticks damage) and Blistering Wounds on top of their damage. If a Guardian has x3 StA, I'd get hit for ~400x12 immediately, so 4,800 damage or more instantly from a spell that would probably do 500-800. Still think StA is working as intended?