Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

This game is cursed.. from day one they say PvP and they promote PVE. they made Rage - fail, Bori - fail, Sieges - fail.

Now after so many years instead of rolling out a PvP rage like server with better rule set and a linear raid progression for back up they throw you a bone. -Get runes and t6 gear faster- -Do all the same raids again and again-

PvP it's interactive, engaging, fast and fun and it should be properly rewarded.

I have nothing else to say, if im alive i will w8 for the next saga server that hopefully will be pvp.

GL grinding the same bot's all over until the eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazour View Post
    This game is cursed.. from day one they say PvP and they promote PVE. they made Rage - fail, Bori - fail, Sieges - fail.

Now after so many years instead of rolling out a PvP rage like server with better rule set and a linear raid progression for back up they throw you a bone. -Get runes and t6 gear faster- -Do all the same raids again and again-

PvP it's interactive, engaging, fast and fun and it should be properly rewarded.

I have nothing else to say, if im alive i will w8 for the next saga server that hopefully will be pvp.

GL grinding the same bot's all over until the eternity.
    We already have a Saga server for pvp. Its called Fury. Or are you missing us helpless PVEers to farm?
    Echotun - DT

Regarding raidfinder - how will this work?

We can roll only 1 toon, so everyone will do the raidfinder on monday with this toon. After that people can not log on the next toon and do raidfinder again. We see the "quality" of raidfinder decline during the week until it reaches its lowest point on sunday. On Sagaserver the raidfinder will not pop after the first two days. This will not work, some people will even not be able to finish this queststep due to no raidfinder popping.

With raidfinder enabled the idea is not consistent. You want people to progress through the tiers of raiding, why on earth open a "short cut"? While leveling to 80 hopefully people will socialize and team up and build groups (will be hard enough with no chance to log), and the second they ding 80 you put the raidfinder carrots right in their face. Instead of engaging people to continue playing group content, or travel an play in all that beautiful contnet which is now unused on Crom (new and old world dungeouns, khitai, dragonspine).

As for crafting - culture gear might be a thing if some people are lucky, you do not need a city for it. But grinding rough leather etc. for armoursmith....hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Lots of decent lvl 80 blue gear in khitai/dragon spine. Should be enough to farm T4. Then use T4 to farm T6. Pew pew
    there will be no such thing as T4/T6 "farming":
    don't foget the Saga server will only be online for 14 weeks or such, i.e. with the 1week cooldown there will only be 14 raids at maximum per character
    - minus the time needed to:
    * get out of Tortage
    * finish your destiny quest
    * get decent gear to start raiding
    * grind Khitai to enter higher raid tiers

on the positive side; you (probably?) only need a single successful T4 clear to get the T6 weapon/necklace, but still very tough for most players
    (and the few that just can do this blindfolded don't need these anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Kantakwa View Post
    Regarding raidfinder - how will this work?
    well, guess this works as it does on Crom: hope for 19x t4 tokens from purple box on monday, rest of the week grind the blue/green boxes for more T4 tokens; rince and repeat next week...
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 23rd January 2018 at 23:27.

Not sure where the 14 weeks came from.. I think someone posted that and everyone copied it.. but isnt the real time 1 day short of 16 weeks??
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

maybe that missing ~2 weeks was meant for the time needed to get to lvl 80 then? (still need to hurry here)
    - so 14 weeks raiding time then...

Still, lets aim for the first t1 sweep this weekend
    Echotun - DT

Hey I got a question!

Everyone's focused on the having a slot for the Saga character to go to when it's over. I just logged on and took a look, if your slot's are currently full on an account = How are you going to create a Saga character? All fine and dandy to say you'll create a slot for him when finished and going to Crom, but if you can't make him in the first place .........

Does this mean we'll only be able to create a Saga character on accounts with open slots to start with?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Hey I got a question!

Everyone's focused on the having a slot for the Saga character to go to when it's over. I just logged on and took a look, if your slot's are currently full on an account = How are you going to create a Saga character? All fine and dandy to say you'll create a slot for him when finished and going to Crom, but if you can't make him in the first place .........

Does this mean we'll only be able to create a Saga character on accounts with open slots to start with?
    No you do not need an open slot.

It’s easy - all you have to do is click a button! From the character selection screen, look for the option on the right to “Create Saga Character”. You won’t need an empty character slot to play on Saga of Zath, either. Just create a character and play right away!

(It's a little hard to see, but you can see the Saga Server character option on the right-center part of the character select screen)

From: http://www.ageofconan.com/news/introducing_saga_of_zath

Well the RF on Saga server isnt that bad I think. If you only have that limited time, its better to get some T4 gear. But... how will you get the money to buy the T4 gear? :-o Money could be a big prob.

Other idea would be to have like one year and then without Raidfinder. Or lower aims.