Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Premium improvements for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Maybe it is just the good nature of trying to talk some sense into people who obviously have made an error, while they still can correct it without much harm done.
    Honestly man, EVERYONE already knows exactly what you're trying to say. The problem is all you think is you got ripped off. You didn't.

More importantly, it's not a BIG DEAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanzyx View Post
    Honestly man, EVERYONE already knows exactly what you're trying to say. The problem is all you think is you got ripped off. You didn't.

More importantly, it's not a BIG DEAL.
    I doubt that still (since much might got lost in walls of text, my bad. And sorry, i am neither a native english speaker nor a great writer ). I am just a concerned and sad customer.

I do agree, for lvl80s and for pve servers it is not a big deal (if you enjoy certain content you CAN get these 80 points back quite fast). For the others, just wait and see.

Just to illustrate:
    Can you tell me what the lure to resub for a vet with lots of 80s and pvp chars is through this change now? How does an "old" 80 has an easier time now to close the power gap? Again, what harm would have been done, had they given the AA points as a field leveller to everyone (or at least some part of it)?
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 26th May 2013 at 14:51.

Of course it's not a big deal theres only a handful left who post their frustration. The rest got fed up and bailed ages ago. And I'm sure they didnt need those subs anyway. We have horse racing and now this.
    Rock breakin for PVP??
    Rock breakin is fer pansies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    No I see his point, it's just an emotional "I want something other people got" argument. It's not logical and you are the ones who keep trying to
    provide some kind of "proof" that you are right.
    Thanks for the answer, and congrats on the event. It's fun, and shows interest in the game and the community.

About this topic:

1.) This is not a matter of "right" or "wrong", at least for me. It's a matter of sensible or not. Giving everybody AA XP means enabling more people to enjoy more content. That is a good thing. The AA skills were a nice idea at the time, but by now, they act as a content barrier for many players. AoC needs more content, not to limit it.

2.) The point about something being just or not, the rule being "equal" or not, was - interestingly enough - brought up by you, as far as I know. What I was trying to show - not proof - to you was that even by that perspective, the current state ain't great. You don't share that view. That's okay - what feels morally right or not is highly subjective. But it doesn't make the decision taken a clever one. It angers some players, and excludes others (at least temporarily).
    If you have two kids, both have to be given the same sweets - exactly the same. That's not about real justice. It's about people feeling treated unjustly, and hence argueing.

3.) Personally, I don't give a flying sh...itake about free AA XP. I've got all classes more or less finished regarding AA XP; with most, I'm down to skilling pvp resistances although I don't pvp.
    If there is a personal perspective in it, I want something for other players I'd like to play with, but currently cannot 'cause we cannot really play the same content.
    Last edited by Khaletohep; 26th May 2013 at 17:35.

if ALL item store purchases were account wide and permanent...

...and all epic BOP was account bound instead of character bound...

...then sure, maybe it would be acceptable to re-roll and re-grind.

But really, I've NEVER heard a gaming company tell it's customers what amounts to "re-roll, it's no big deal, you're being emotional".

Is this the response we would get if there were a database error and some of us lost characters??

Of course...they are "looking into it". Based on the company's history, I'm not holding my breath, but maybe this Director will make the difference, weather he actually agrees with his customers or not.

Lol Nusquam stop writing to those trolls... That's just waste of time They just want quit the game cuz you didn't gave them 80 aa expertise points, yes and that end of AoC...

rly...?
    Last edited by Radek87; 26th May 2013 at 18:10.
    We will be Serious after death.

Unhappy

the things already happend and i dont know if it will change in the future or not. could you tell me, if i want those aa,
    1. Shall i just reroll or wait? i could spend couple of weeks to get an fresh 80 for those AAs, to compare with the AA on my fresh 80 that i already have, its much quick. (some poster told me that it takes 2 month to get offtrainning, for those aa)
    2. what if i reroll one today, and when next event or patch coming, FC ask me to re roll again ? then again, i want to play a game that could bring me something new, like new dungeon, new pvp, new armor, not reroll over and over, imo thats call Console Game, not Online Game,

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by bslsb View Post
    the things already happend and i dont know if it will change in the future or not. could you tell me, if i want those aa,
    1. Shall i just reroll or wait? i could spend couple of weeks to get an fresh 80 for those AAs, to compare with the AA on my fresh 80 that i already have, its much quick. (some poster told me that it takes 2 month to get offtrainning, for those aa)
    2. what if i reroll one today, and when next event or patch coming, FC ask me to re roll again ? then again, i want to play a game that could bring me something new, like new dungeon, new pvp, new armor, not reroll over and over, imo thats call Console Game, not Online Game,
    Just wait a few days until we sort out something.

Talking

woot, people, cross finger and pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help us, Obi-Nusquam. You're our only hope!

:P