Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Anniversary" for AOC

Default "Anniversary" for AOC

Hello

So I know that Funcom has said that AOC would not be getting any 'significant upgrades' from now on (whatever that means beyond essentially no new content); is Funcom going to throw us a bone for the AOC anniversary?

Sub offer? It was promised over a year ago, and I know of people who desubbed because it didn't come out.

How about opening up all the holiday instances for a week or forever?

Free upgrade to lvl 50 on a character for subscribers?

Give us that darn ring from the lottery box (I gave up buying boxes they drop garbage for the money) for annual subscribers but account wide?

Something?

+1 For anything really, I suppose even acknowledgement that we're still here would suffice

Quote Originally Posted by Roragar View Post
    +1 For anything really, I suppose even acknowledgement that we're still here would suffice
    Sure! The servers will come down for a restart! blah blah blah ...that'll be our prize for the week.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Sure! The servers will come down for a restart! blah blah blah ...that'll be our prize for the week.
    Yeah but the launcher will have balloons on it from ms paint, does that count?

I want a pink fluffy unicorn.Pls fa1lcom!

I want Player Housing! So I can sit on a chair ingame while already sitting on the one in real life!

Plox FC!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

New sub offer would be a good move, but the most important move would be to finally revamp the sub prices. Keeping them after removing stuff from them made the sub actually more expensive, because you get less now for the same money. Not revamping the prices for so long is like activly killing the game. I can not understand how FC can be so stupid, lazy, braindead. New, LOWER prices would bring them more money, because now even loyal veterans do not renew their subs, for obvious reasons.

Can you pls close this thread already? Prices are good I've bought two year subs a week ago, and anniversaries are a loss of resources unless its vanaheim. Only thing I want if possible is a 30% crit chance rune to pair it with my 30% crit damage rune, I can even wait for conan exiles anniversary to get it.
    Last edited by zeuss; 21st April 2017 at 11:59.
    IVORY TOWER

Edit by Anzu: I'm still here, you know.
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th May 2017 at 05:02.

Hahahaha, Zeus! <3

Swap AoC to full f2p and I come back. :P
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast