Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treasure chests in Atzel's

Default Treasure chests in Atzel's

Has anyone found the last treasure chest (#6) in Atzel's?

Yes, found the chest...issue is that its locked and no one knows the key holder.

Its in a round building by atzels (go up two ladders).

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Yes, found the chest...issue is that its locked and no one knows the key holder.

Its in a round building by atzels (go up two ladders).
    Do you have the coordinates?
    If you are talking about the one at 854/803 up two ladders in the tower behind Atzel's Fortress....I have done that one....no key required.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kitedawg View Post
    Do you have the coordinates?
    If you are talking about the one at 854/803 up two ladders in the tower behind Atzel's Fortress....I have done that one....no key required.

Thanks
    Ok.....found it....coordinates are 740/787. Up two ladders that are not click-able....you must use "U" to use the ladders. This box is locked.

I would like to know how you can get to the frozen corpse at 856, 902. It will only let me climb part way up the wall then it stops. I can see the climbing point up top, but it say that I am too far away. I have climbing maxed out and I am hoping you don't have to buy any of the "mountaineering" gear in order to get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by bota77 View Post
    I would like to know how you can get to the frozen corpse at 856, 902. It will only let me climb part way up the wall then it stops. I can see the climbing point up top, but it say that I am too far away. I have climbing maxed out and I am hoping you don't have to buy any of the "mountaineering" gear in order to get to it.
    its broken
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Petition a GM and they will transport you to the top of the ladder.

They fixed the climb point on the last patch. Still looking for the key to the jewelry box.....only one I like for the Achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianma View Post
    Petition a GM and they will transport you to the top of the ladder.
    Finally got it to work after this last patch. Still need the key for the last TC now.....

Finally got it to work after this last patch. Still need the key for the last TC now.....
    No one knows which mob drops the last key? Is it possible the key is not available due to programming issues?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast