Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: paladin achievement?

Default paladin achievement?

well, I only have 1 boss left for that, that is very first one so I really puzzled.
    it contains some undead and ghost bosses and they lined by levels, from lower to higher dungeons
    and second one was drowned corpse in sanctum, so I gave a try to black castle but got no update..
    I assumed it could be lower leveled dungeon (or dungeon at low level playfield-such as imirian ravine, but did not get update as well and these dungeons never gave anything :s really abandoned contents )
    so any clues about first boss in paladin achievement?
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Did you try Bubshur House?
    Short cuts make long delays.

Bane of undead.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

@anzu with demo, yes in normal mode. did not tried epic mode tho

@fass well but as you can see all the other bosses in paladin was dungeon boss... hell walker? similar achievement had exception, the last one was arbanus, the raid boss... so I can give some try.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    @anzu with demo, yes in normal mode. did not tried epic mode tho

@fass well but as you can see all the other bosses in paladin was dungeon boss... hell walker? similar achievement had exception, the last one was arbanus, the raid boss... so I can give some try.
    And if you have done everything in the game now you can see that you miss the first ????. Avatar of Yig, first one ????. Hell walker first one ????. Excorist first one ????. Paladin first one ???? and I have done everything.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    And if you have done everything in the game now you can see that you miss the first ????. Avatar of Yig, first one ????. Hell walker first one ????. Excorist first one ????. Paladin first one ???? and I have done everything.
    so every first boss in paladin, hell walker, exorcist and avartar of yig is missing even doing every old world dungeons(well, ds' dungeons are new but its still in stygia)? oh.. ok.

Maybe a specific world boss? Dunno... Just a guess.

The First ??? in Paladin,Hellwalker etc is the Bane Achievement. To get the Bane Achievement you need to kill all rare bosses around in Hyboria plus that the first ??? is the Slayer Achievement.
    Last edited by Smurfas; 22nd February 2015 at 00:47.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Default Enhanced UI

Xinopia (Tos)

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfas View Post
    The First ??? in Paladin,Hellwalker etc is the Bane Achievement. To get the Bane Achievement you need to kill all rare bosses around in Hyboria plus that the first ??? is the Slayer Achievement.
    thanks.. and it means grind long and long :S qq

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast