Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About to return.. just one question (reason why I initially left)

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    I'm in the states ~ and I'm seeing 50ms ... I don't think it matters much. Don't PvP and you're Golden.
    yep yep, when funcom mowed servers to yankee land they basicly told majority of players "get out of here u trash!"
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Guess you are also one of those who must have a mouse connected to a 1000hz usb port because polling signal at 500hz is not enough?
    Aye, and keyboard with 7.92ms responce speed. Its better than getting farmed in game and whine on forums about high latency.
    And i hope servers will stay in US coz now only yankees are "uber skilled players" with their latency. If there will be full servers of noobs who play with 50ms and barely can kill me with 250ms and call me baddie after that... Well, ill be close to leave AoC
    Last edited by Jerohn; 9th January 2015 at 09:08.

For some of us aussies the ping is 220 to 350ms at the best, so why do you euro guys complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearlife View Post
    For some of us aussies the ping is 220 to 350ms at the best, so why do you euro guys complain.
    Yea thats high😯..
    i rly noticed going from 60-120 on my dt and sin☺ on my guard i dont notice it mutch☺. Some classes are more latency friendly if u know what i meen☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Yea thats high😯..
    i rly noticed going from 60-120 on my dt and sin☺ on my guard i dont notice it mutch☺. Some classes are more latency friendly if u know what i meen☺
    like DT or sin
    Skeloss - Tempest of Set (pvp 6)

THE LAW

Well I live in Austria and mostly had a latency of 100-110 and now I have 120-130 so not much difference
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Bearlife View Post
    If I remember correctly aussies have always played on US-Servers since there were no dedicated servers in Australia. So for u guys the situation has always been mediocre/bad and your choices were to deal with it or leave.
    Judging by the numbers of aussies in the game I'd say either FCs "marketing" was as successful as always, or the situation was too unbearable for most people.
    The Euros on the other hand had their own servers since beginning, have been the bigger crowd for years and still are. Yet the servers were moved to cut cost or make maintenance easier, which meant double to triple pings for most players.
    Since then a lot have either quit paying or quit playing altogether, so kudos to that wise decision.
    And don't start giving me crap about how you rock with your dagger/1he chars in pvp at 250+ pings, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittywhacker View Post
    Well I live in Austria and mostly had a latency of 100-110 and now I have 120-130 so not much difference
    You must've changed your ISP or upgraded your connection in the meantime since then, because prior to the server move your pings should have been something around 60 avg.
    I've had ~50 before the move, 130 afterwards and since a few days its 200+ constantly without me changing ANYTHING.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 9th January 2015 at 13:10.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12