Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 20 Gold cap?!

You guys are complaining about 20 Gold, be happy you can keep playing your character on a server that has players lol
    I thought you PvPers never cared about anything but PvP.

And just as a side note:
    Everyone can say he earned his money in a fair way. These gold coins are all the same, you can't distinguish wether they were exploited or normally gained.

Quote Originally Posted by EmSi86 View Post
    so imo you need to raise the cap for sure - 100g? no, imo at least few hundred, it wont spoil economy at all since you would have to be premium at first to be able to go on with it, and it will honor fair players who believed in rage and were there for bad & good and ones that are honest and honorable, honestly 20g for few years of playing?
    Look, if you exploited shards on crom server back in the days like pve raiders did and sold shards for almost 100g each on the trader when raid craft was the top tier, no one would question how you made that amount of money. The exploit was then deemed legal because of course they can't fix it plus only some pve raiders were using it and the prices went down over time because everyone and their mother now know about it plus the broken progression after t4 pve raid made this trivial. So now they account on people buying gold with real money to sell ibises at 600g or even last but not least they open e-shops advertising about pve raid crafts for real money.

Let's not forget about the claimable mount sold in loop for 1g each, no one will care about how much you profited this however this was fixed because it didn't profit pve raiders. ^^

You are just on the wrong side of the fence in this game, accept it and be happy that they don't do a petition so you can't even bring your bound items. ^^

big ...

&

so imo you need to raise the cap for sure - 100g? no, imo at least few hundred, it wont spoil economy at all since you would have to be premium at first to be able to go on with it, and it will honor fair players who believed in rage and were there for bad & good and ones that are honest and honorable, honestly 20g for few years of playing?
    do anybody even read this?!?!
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Rofl.

It's amazing how much QQ there is in this thread.

You whine for years for a merge. Then you get it and now you're unhappy because they put restrictions on it.

I seriously dont know why they even bother pandering to you whiny brats.

It's nice to see after 2 years away from this game that things are STILL the same. Bad Pvp, bad RP, bad community
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    Rofl.

It's amazing how much QQ there is in this thread.

You whine for years for a merge. Then you get it and now you're unhappy because they put restrictions on it.

I seriously dont know why they even bother pandering to you whiny brats.

It's nice to see after 2 years away from this game that things are STILL the same. Bad Pvp, bad RP, bad community
    With all due respect. I would like to see you invest 2 years into a toon, and see the server die. Then get penalized because some of the players cheat on that server.

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    With all due respect. I would like to see you invest 2 years into a toon, and see the server die. Then get penalized because some of the players cheat on that server.
    With all due respect, it was the people on your server who thought it would be fun to gank people to the point they left the game.

It was players on Rage who decided to roll a toon there, knowing you couldnt transfer off it.

It was players on Rage who thought it'd be fun to exploit.

I dont care if you invested two years into a toon there and watched your server die. You chose to be there, you chose to stay there for two years. No one forced your hand, made you stay, held you down and said "listen f*ckhead, you're playing this dead server"

So, it may not be fair to be penalized, but instead of just being glad to get off the server, you all show how ungrateful you all really are by crying about pixel money on a server that was well known for exploiting things.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Rage server as a whole was nothing but a marketing scheme and a stab in the back for actual PvP population, splitting the community apart further.
    As a veteran of this game, you really stay on rage all this time. Wow.

500g or 1000g since i believe its very little money tbh
    lul

and gg to Funcom for having Rage as initial choice of server since it was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    With all due respect, it was the people on your server who thought it would be fun to gank people to the point they left the game.

It was players on Rage who decided to roll a toon there, knowing you couldnt transfer off it.

It was players on Rage who thought it'd be fun to exploit.
    You may want to check your facts. You were ALWAYS able to transfer your toon OFF of Rage just not transfer TO Rage. Nobody would care if you moved an undergeared no AA toon over to one of the other servers because the other servers had a 3-4 years head start on Rage players. The only reason you couldnt move TO Rage is because a toon on any other server would have an advantage over the Rage toons. Funcom only changed that back when EU merged into the US servers and brought all the exploiters with it..

I have been on Rage since it launched and have three toons there now and could piss 20 gold legit. The gold limit is a joke and everyone knows it.

Also for those asking why pvpers care about gold? Its because pvp gear costs it. Our gear doesnt drop off pve mobs and quests...

I don't think they allowed Rage transfers off the server...due to 'exploits'. Otherwise we'd have a rash of t3 crafted in the trader and all over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast