Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    I like how they changed the picture in the item shop from "next week" to "soon" (copyright FC) xD
    Check again... "Soon" is January 24 @ 1 p.m. ET.

T6 weapon and necklace as rewards. Wat
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

is it true the only rewards for doing saga are:

one t4 cloak
    one t6 weapon
    one t6 necklace
    one "exclusive armor set" which Im guessing is a vanity set?

if that's the case, then it seems very underwhelming for a seasoned player, and it looks like you're only doing this for the raidfinder population

whos gonna bother except them?
    Last edited by Lurvi; 22nd January 2018 at 21:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    is it true the only rewards for doing saga are:

one t4 cloak
    one t6 weapon
    one t6 necklace
    one "exclusive armor set" which Im guessing is a vanity set?

if that's the case, then it seems very underwhelming for a seasoned player, and it looks like you're only doing this for the raidfinder population

whos gonna bother except them?
    Hmm, as someone who has been doing T6 for over 2 years and with several full T6 toons, this is rather underwhelming. Guess I'll be passing on this.

Armor is not vanity but T6 quality

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/introducing_saga_of_zath

The Saga Quest

Shortly after washing ashore on Tortage Island, you are assigned a “Saga Quest” which tasks you with reaching various progression milestones:

Reach Level 20
    Reach Level 50
    Reach Level 80
    Fulfill your Destiny
    Complete a Raid via the Raid Finder*
    Classic Raid Progression

Completing each stage of the quest awards a special vanity item or account-wide title exclusive to Saga of Zath, along with powerful loot including a Tier 4 Cloak and a Tier 6 Weapon and Necklace for your class!
    * The Raid Finder will not be available at the start of Saga of Zath. Don’t worry--we’ll turn it on shortly after the launch.
    Server Conquest

Vanquishing Ethram-Fal (the final boss of the Palace of Cetriss) on Saga of Zath awards the entire server a special vanity cloak. The accomplishment is broadcast globally, and participants in the encounter receive a unique title to commemorate their victory. There is no limit to how many times this may be accomplished.
    Ethram-Fal must be felled outside of the Raid Finder for the achievement to count.
    Heroes who defeat Ethram-Fal during the Saga will go on to be immortalized at the end, their names published on our website for all to see and honor.
    Exclusive Hoard

A special Hoard is available exclusively to your character on Saga of Zath. Remember, your Saga character’s inventory carries over to Crom when the Saga ends, so you can show off or even trade your goods with the community.
    Fatality Bonus

What is best in life? Your Saga character has an increased chance at triggering a fatality when crushing your enemies. Fatalities grant bonus XP.
    Spoils of War (Members Only)

As a Member, experience greatly increased token gains for your Saga character while playing on Saga of Zath.
    Good Omens

Hyboria is a dangerous place, but on Saga of Zath, you can at least know that the Twelve Portents won’t get in the way. World Bosses are disabled on this server.
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Hmm, as someone who has been doing T6 for over 2 years and with several full T6 toons, this is rather underwhelming. Guess I'll be passing on this.
    Still only 10 guilds clear T6, some of them stopped raiding. T6 gear is something only a small minority ingame, but apperiantly a majority of the forum posters own.

There are still guilds and raidforces progressing in T6. I really hope this does not kill this raids.

Btw....the new membership offer is a joke, right? Tomorrow you put out the real new offer?

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Good Omens

Hyboria is a dangerous place, but on Saga of Zath, you can at least know that the Twelve Portents won’t get in the way. World Bosses are disabled on this server.
    At least for those who hate world boss this will be a server they can enjoy playing on

Did i just read do RF,normal raids and khitai grind till you have enough t4 budget gear and aas to kill ethram ?We did that already ?!Really ?RFF???.

Yes the 2nd f in there is intended.Also what was so bad about the 3 and 6 months subs ?I typically can hardly play for 3 months a year ,you want to force me into going month by month or year sub ?For what reason ?It's not a big amount of money but still being forced to less option about this is not nice while there is no *new* content offered to really maintain a sub
    Sinqq - Elitist QQer

As expected

RF in full force, so the monkeys are gonna do that 24/7 when it becomes active is the killer of this entire idea and nullifies everything about it, no RF and it might've been something to do to roll through progression from scratch.

Could've been objectives for the different level mini games too but that's minor I guess...
    Last edited by Evito; 22nd January 2018 at 22:33.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

I've never transferred a character between servers, only been subject to server merges. So does our personal bank items get moved with us when a character is transferred ....