Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Daganya View Post
    It is very annoying when people join raidfinder raids and then go afk for a long time.
    Give the raidlead the possibility to kick those afk Players or implement an automated afk check.
    Dont give it for raids before it will be done for minigames. Pveers start to cry after 2 days of that **** when pvpers are suffered about 6 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Daganya View Post
    It is very annoying when people join raidfinder raids and then go afk for a long time.
    Give the raidlead the possibility to kick those afk Players or implement an automated afk check.
    If they havent bothered doing it for worldbosses or minigames i highly doubt they'll do it for the raid finder.

don't expect any changes for the good. they've probably already moved onto the next low cost thing for the game so they can claim its still being developed.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    If they havent bothered doing it for worldbosses or minigames i highly doubt they'll do it for the raid finder.

don't expect any changes for the good. they've probably already moved onto the next low cost thing for the game so they can claim its still being developed.
    Youre a bit wrong. WB raid is gathered by real player so he have all rights to kick or whatever. Minigames is a pvp content thats why its abandoned. I think there are some chances that zerg finder raid will be fixed because it hurts lovely pve community. You cant imagine how im angry that fc hears only that type of players who do pve and totally ignore other side despite more than a half of us are loyal subscribers who payed there for years and even since release.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Youre a bit wrong....
    How do I say this w/out hurting your feelings and getting the ole' "infraction" ~ YOU NEED A BETTER TRANSLATION APP MY FRIEND. I couldn't make sense of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    How do I say this w/out hurting your feelings and getting the ole' "infraction" ~ YOU NEED A BETTER TRANSLATION APP MY FRIEND. I couldn't make sense of it.
    I dont use any apps tbh im a bit high

I dont use any apps tbh im a bit high
    Cool ~ can I be your friend ?

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Unless they find a way to quick grab some money out of it dont expect them to fix anything. Only way they will decide to fix it, it will be to put an ability on item shop that allows your res window to be normal.......

And to prove my point look at monkey island, that suddenly after all these years when they want you to sub to get more rares they decided to fix it, and look at w1 shard farming which was obviously not intended noone can deny this but it was there since start and they never cared but when they revamped item shop they decided its time for a fix, so guess what is coming to the item shop soon.......
    They did fix PLS ( can now see all terrain again) and Forgotten City (Fps are now normal/playable). No money grabs. Yes it too almost a year and 2 years, but they did fix them.

... Pveers start to cry after 2 days of that **** when pvpers are suffered about 6 years or so...
    and that is why us PvEers think so highly about PvPers. They are the center of the universe...

Having farmed the raid finder 20+ times now, I've noticed 2 big things that would make the raid finder decent:

1.Being able to see how many people are signed up on each role-this cant be too hard, just copy the style of the pvp minigame signups.

2. Give the raidleader the ability to kick people from the raid-I have led over 10 of these raids, and on a few of them there have been people afk the whole thing, people trolling the raid, and people simply not doing anything for whatever reason. Last night for example, there was a necro who sent his pets into the boss, then just followed the boss around, not casting anything, regardless of how many times I told him

Otherwise, it seems quite nice tbh
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Robdobp View Post
    2. Give the raidleader the ability to kick people from the raid-I have led over 10 of these raids, and on a few of them there have been people afk the whole thing, people trolling the raid, and people simply not doing anything for whatever reason. Last night for example, there was a necro who sent his pets into the boss, then just followed the boss around, not casting anything, regardless of how many times I told him
    There should be a vote-kick but the RL should not be able to kick directly. I've been in a couple of those where the RL was the problem, in one case they refused to put any healers in the group with the tanks.