Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RF gem release?

Default RF gem release?

Is there an actual plans to release the gems from RF, or am I just wasting my time grinding shards every week?

Having you in a raid finder is never a waste of time. We need all the good players we can get to carry those that afk at the door but it would be nice to be told one way or another.

Xarjil -- That requires work and at least 2 lines of code to change.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Maybe Funcom should let the world boss drop the new gems...?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Maybe Funcom should let the world boss drop the new gems...?
    I think one should be dropped from Champion of the Honorgaurd or added as quest reward and second one from Ethram-Fal

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    I think one should be dropped from Champion of the Honorgaurd or added as quest reward and second one from Ethram-Fal
    hahahahahahahah. Would be nice but funcom will never left so much people without their shining gems, there are a lot tons of people around, full T4, with leggendary cape, two leggendary rings and blue chaos gems in their rings :-)
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    hahahahahahahah. Would be nice but funcom will never left so much people without their shining gems, there are a lot tons of people around, full T4, with leggendary cape, two leggendary rings and blue chaos gems in their rings :-)
    I love seeing a ToS running around with 2 legendary Const / Prot rings while slotting the 75 Strenght gem into it and having 2 blue warding chaos gem in them... oh yeah don't forget about the const / prot WB cloak, a Const / Prot Pet-Arena necklace and full healrating T4 gear. 13k health as healer, totally needed.
    It's awesome seeing parsers with these people, 150 DPS, 200 HPS, good job.

By not adding them in it actually gives the jewelcrafting profession in AoC some relevance.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    By not adding them in it actually gives the jewelcrafting profession in AoC some relevance.
    how so? they are not the normal colored gems. they are special gems. Gemcutting is still fairly useless.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    how so? they are not the normal colored gems. they are special gems. Gemcutting is still fairly useless.
    Ah yeah, you're right.

Nvm then.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast