Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikos ui

Love your UI, great work really apprichate it.

I have two questions/input for you.

1: When a mob is below 15% health, the interface hp-bar over the character doesnt change, untill its dead. Its like it cant go lower after 15%.

2: I played with the mini version before, but after the update whatever I pick I get the original version, do u know why?
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Hi, Ikos.
    Thx for excellent job with your GUI. There is one thing which has occured after 3.1 or 3.2 release.
    In group tab, if you move mouse cursor over the name of the player, you have to see location of that ppl and his class. Now it is missing, can you look at this and fix it?
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by mnemiczx View Post
    Hi,
    I was wondering if it's possible to change the color of the cursor? Sometimes it's a bit hard to spot the grey cursor. Do you know if there's anything that can be done to make it stand out a bit more?
    You can change it manually.
    in \Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Customized\Layouts\MousePointers
    you have several different kinds of mouse pointers.
    just copy them to \Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Default\gfx\MousePointers and replace the files.

Quote Originally Posted by padishar View Post
    You can change it manually.
    in \Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Customized\Layouts\MousePointers
    you have several different kinds of mouse pointers.
    just copy them to \Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Default\gfx\MousePointers and replace the files.

ok yes it works well

but, restart your game and you will see
    it reloads the original file each time and we need to change the cursor each time
    this is not a solution
    I have already tested
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

You can start the game without the patcher, http://sourceforge.net/projects/aocqs/
    thats way the changed mouse pointer will not be deleted by conan patcher

Quickstarter havent worked for me since 2010 :P i mean without patcher.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

I installed this a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying it.

There is one thing I'd like to change though. I have edited .xml files in the past but I'm hoping you can save me some trial and error here.

What I'm wanting to do is raise the active effects icons that appear above my targets name. I want to do this because I'd like to have the cast bar sitting right above the targets health bar but under the active effects icons. As it stands now I have to move the cast bar way up high to clear at least 4 rows of icons.

Could you tell me what file and values I need to edit to raise those icons?

Thanks.
    Last edited by AOC-Kyyle; 18th March 2014 at 02:34.

Thumbs up

Installed this yesterday, and absolutely love it. The only things that I've run into that bother me appear to be game limitations, not limitations in the UI itself. Once I figured that out, I've been enjoying the new, easier to use interface. The G15 layout looks useful enough, it's almost enough to tempt me to buy a new keyboard, just so I can use it. *grin*

Thanks for the great work and the really handy UI.

First, thank you for your work on this UI, and for its general usefulness and high quality.

I have a question: if I wish to change one of the parameters (for example the font, or castbar, etc.) that I specified during the set-up, can I reconfigure it from within the game, using some UI configuration command, or must I reinstall the entire thing? If I must reinstall, will it "remember" anything that I do not change, or will I have to re-do my action bars yet again, etc.?

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast