Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Discuss: Game Director Letter February

Default Discuss: Game Director Letter February

Seems there is no thread about the new GD Letter yet.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_..._february_2015

Hi everyone,

It’s a race against time as to whether this letter will be released before the Achievement system patch.

If the letter is up before the patch, then you should all be excited! This is the first rollout of the Achievement system
    Retired

No transfers? Okay, Don't care then
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    No transfers? Okay, Don't care then
    You'd think they could take a day to get the ball rolling on that and just have it done, but no, still swept under the rug.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Seems there is no thread about the new GD Letter yet.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_..._february_2015

Hi everyone,

It’s a race against time as to whether this letter will be released before the Achievement system patch.

If the letter is up before the patch, then you should all be excited! This is the first rollout of the Achievement system
    So when is the Achievement system patch supposed to go live?

Finally, as a side-note, our Russian translation company has ended our collaboration so from this update forwards, we will no longer offer Russian translations of Age of Conan. Our other translations will continue on as before.
    Wait, is that a thing they really want to do? They will lose 25% of total playerbase if they stop support russian client... And no transfers... Are they nuts?!

I like the current crafting system, but if the new one will only be an addition and will not be more powerful than the current one, then I am fine with it.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

In other news, the Hoard of the First Raider, our social box in the store is going to be replaced soon by the Hoard of the War Bringer, a new social box filled with brand new social items.
    Yay! More social items that won't fit in our FULL inventories!

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Yay! More social items that won't fit in our FULL inventories!
    No bag spots, inventory spots, mule toons created for storage and guilds created for extra storage, Its all FULL! Maybe the crafting revamp will give us a way to craft storage! Then we could buy more social items from the funcom store, as it is I also have no place to put anything, especially character bound items.

So we are adding new stuff on top of broken stuff and making it even harder to fix the broken stuff? Is that about it?

Sorry to make myself the social outcast here but I like the letter & cant wait for the achieves etc to hit the game.

Understand some of you have valid complaints but raining on an already washed out parade isnt going to make it any brighter..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast