Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: open world pvp quests for crom or remove all high tier raids from fury

Default open world pvp quests for crom or remove all high tier raids from fury

given funcom's absurd policy to deprive crom the biggest server with the biggest pvp population in age of conan of pvp content, it is only fair that funcom provides t5 to crom exclusively for crom's subscribed customers and also remove all raids from fury.
    if crom cant get pvp content then fury & rage shouldnt have access to top pve content.
    if subscribed custumers on crom cant get full access to pvp then pvp servers should not have full access to pve content.

crom pays for this game.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    given funcom's absurd policy to deprive crom the biggest server with the biggest pvp population in age of conan of pvp content, it is only fair that funcom provides t5 to crom exclusively for crom's subscribed customers and also remove all raids from fury.
    if crom cant get pvp content then fury & rage shouldnt have access to top pve content.
    if subscribed custumers on crom cant get full access to pvp then pvp servers should not have full access to pve content.

crom pays for this game.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...95#post2097195

It doesn't seem fair that two years after Funcom transferred hundreds of premium subscribers from Fury to Crom, that it won't provide the same premiums with "Full Access" to pvp quests.

http://www.ageofconan.com/playfree

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpaloopa View Post
    two years after Funcom transferred hundreds of premium subscribers from Fury to Crom
    Funcom transferred premium subs from Fury to Crom? When did that happen?

I only heard about people choosing on their own to transfer from Fury to Crom.

i know that and fury+funcom wants to deny us world pvp daily quests.
    We on Fury just had a meeting with Funcom's CEO. We agreed that Crom needs to get shafted on this whole pvp world quests deal.
    Last edited by Slith; 14th May 2014 at 13:40.
    Retired

To be honest, if the PvP patch revived decently open-world PvP to make it once again a full time guild activity, screw T5 raids. Hell most people on PvP servers only started raiding because the PvE gear was 'crucial' in PvP.

And in all fairness i think at this point of the game, the amount of people we can still call 'PvPers' can be counted on Django Reinhardt's fingers.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    We on Fury just had a meeting with Funcom's CEO. We agreed that Crom needs to get shafted on this whole pvp world quests deal.
    Just to clarify I am pretty sure that is intended as 'tongue in cheek' and by pretty sure I mean 100% sure.

However as this is turning into a slightly volatile subject I will at least explain why the decision to not enable 4 daily pvp quests on Crom has been made.
    While Crom has just the 1 zone enabled for the PvP events (Border Kingdom's : Cimmerian End), we don't want to enable these 4 daily quests in this location because with just 1 location we believe they will become quite stale quite quickly while enabling them along with the events for the 1 focused week will lead to much more desirable behaviour and more engaging gameplay longterm.

Now that's not to say if there is overwhelming demand that we will never enable them daily on Crom, but to do so we really need to have some dynamics with the locations on a daily basis, which isn't impossible of course, but will not be enabled when this system goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Just to clarify I am pretty sure that is intended as 'tongue in cheek' and by pretty sure I mean 100% sure.

However as this is turning into a slightly volatile subject I will at least explain why the decision to not enable 4 daily pvp quests on Crom has been made.
    While Crom has just the 1 zone enabled for the PvP events (Border Kingdom's : Cimmerian End), we don't want to enable these 4 daily quests in this location because with just 1 location we believe they will become quite stale quite quickly while enabling them along with the events for the 1 focused week will lead to much more desirable behaviour and more engaging gameplay longterm.

Now that's not to say if there is overwhelming demand that we will never enable them daily on Crom, but to do so we really need to have some dynamics with the locations on a daily basis, which isn't impossible of course, but will not be enabled when this system goes live.
    Thank you for clarifying that. It appears you really have one cust who wants the full pvp experience, without playing on the full pvp server.

I am really looking forward to the hard work you have put into this Crith, thank you!!!

Now that's not to say if there is overwhelming demand that we will never enable them daily on Crom
    i have only been more disapointed at funcom after you destroyed my main class ranger into the joke it is today.

i had the higgest respect for you.

now it has become clear you been backstabing your biggest paying customers by wanting to diminish the access we have to content we pay to get developed.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Funcom

now it has become clear you been backstabing your biggest paying customers by wanting to diminish the access we have to content we pay to get developed.
    I'm sorry you feel that way and its absolutely not intended.

I genuinely believe that the experience long term will be better if these events are focused, just as the PvP festival events are focused weeks on all servers and indeed the World Bosses. Maybe I am wrong but I do feel that doing the same quests in the same location every day will feel like a required grind and not like fun and dynamic open-world pvp which I hope it will be during the week it is enabled.

That didnt need any clarifying, was more than obvious

Thanks for the rest of the info though, and for the effort you put into PvP related stuff in general.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast