Thread: commander zoria solo ?

Default commander zoria solo ?

hey guys is it possible to solo Zoria ?

i had a crack at it the other night on my dual wield barb as it is my armor smith, needless to say it was a tough fight and i got my arse handed to me after clearing the whole catacombs lol
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMac View Post

i had a crack at it the other night on my dual wield barb as it is my armor smith, needless to say it was a tough fight and i got my arse handed to me after clearing the whole catacombs lol
    Yes it is possible to solo zoria

I've only soloed her on necro, so kiting was a huge part of the fight. I am guessing you will need to kite her around the throne for while when you need to heal.
    I assume you know what to do when she casts Deaths void, so its not a tactics issue?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMac View Post

It is possible solo her with barbarian for experience, also if when i am in solo i use Zerk build, so 2h + Blood Rage
    Victory or Death

Also possible to solo on Guard, ToS and Demo. Guard is painful as you have to kill the adds that spawn very fast. ToS and Demo are pretty easy.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

yes i'm aware of the tactics, although I've had quite a long break and just making a come back, i just couldn't take down the adds quick enough before she healed again lol, didnt even get to deaths void, i shall dust the cobwebs of my necro and see how it fairs, not quite sure what gear it has though, this should be fun
    thanks for the info guys knowing it possible is a good start
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Also possible to solo on Guard, ToS and Demo. Guard is painful as you have to kill the adds that spawn very fast. ToS and Demo are pretty easy.

Also possible on a PoM
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Any level 80 should be able to solo Zoria. Just take note of that Barb's skill that increases damage based on number of mobs, throw on that frontal-cone gold AA (there was a 'lighter' featable version of this or barbs?) for good measure if you're 80 and have it. You might want to chuck on a couple prot pieces if Zoria herself is doing too much unholy damage. The adds were mostly melee if I recall. You really want to hit as many of the trash as fast as possible if you're struggling in that department and a 2H will obviously cover more ground here. Burst damage will help here as you should have just enough stamina to beat on Zoria before she does her cast dance.

Gearwise, I only recall the stupid looking BS 'hauberk' top a xbow and I think a sin's dagger. It was the same **** over and over for me.