Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PVP players leaving for Crom

Default PVP players leaving for Crom

Its just sad to watch all the players leaving Fury to play pvp on Crom.

I just dont get it...leave pvp server to play pvp on pve server?

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by hooligandy View Post
    Its just sad to watch all the players leaving Fury to play pvp on Crom.

I just dont get it...leave pvp server to play pvp on pve server?

Why?
    Population man...Except the prime time, fury is a pure desert, in prime time its just a desert with a few "nomads".

Quote Originally Posted by Vouga View Post
    here are some from me playing HoX if anyone wants to watch

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCka...b7PF-BKfZFdr1Q
    u re on of the best PvP players, no sh!t about that But u get like zero attention in that match, no wonder u raped them so hard

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Population man...Except the prime time, fury is a pure desert, in prime time its just a desert with a few "nomads".
    Thats why i transfeered my main😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Default Yeah ~ ~ Great ...

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Thats why i transfeered my main😆
    Fun Fact; we now have PvP refugees compelled to come into CROMs Global chat and rant about how "we", on CROM, are pathetic because we don't want to "die in a video game" ....

Isn't that the reason we're on CROM?

Better yet; the one dude (last night) admitted to having a mental disorder and worked in a sensitive area for the U.S. Navy. WONDERFUL ... ! .

Please keep the "crazy" over on PvP servers ~ where your free to rant about how bad y'all are.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Fun Fact; we now have PvP refugees compelled to come into CROMs Global chat and rant about how "we", on CROM, are pathetic because we don't want to "die in a video game" ....

Isn't that the reason we're on CROM?

Better yet; the one dude (last night) admitted to having a mental disorder and worked in a sensitive area for the U.S. Navy. WONDERFUL ... ! .

Please keep the "crazy" over on PvP servers ~ where your free to rant about how bad y'all are.

Well,there are those of us who actually behave☺
    I get angry if i see people ruin game by hiding in minis cus they dont like another player in their grp,or if they cheat.Ive been terrible at this game at a sertain point, so for me the cow remembers that it once was a cub☺ and that is a very important thing! People often gets flamed uppon if they join minis at pvp 0 without good gear, this is one of the reasons that the new players dont wanna join pvp,cus they get angry tells from others that has the aa and the gear.. ive seen the angry people on crom aswell as on Fury, so i dont feel ashamed by transfeering😉. So see u on the battlfield,il do my best☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

The off-topic posts from the PVP vids thread have been moved here.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Maybe it's time for fury to merge with crom, the better it is for us.
    iGank

Well,there are those of us who actually behave☺
    /salute ~ I know its hard sometimes.

I get angry if i see people ruin game by hiding in minis cus they dont like another player in their grp .... People often gets flamed upon if they join minis at pvp 0 without good gear, this is one of the reasons that the new players dont wanna join pvp...
    This is a great point and I just don't think the greater majority of the PvP community get it or care. And as for the "well, stay with the group and learn your job" ... they're trying. Its a big ole' target when you see "PvP-3" on the tag. I'm guilty of it. I see a PvP-10 PoM and a PvP-3 DT ~ Im going to test the DTs gear and skill 1st. No question. And then if the PvP-3 toon is having trouble. People gravitate towards them for easy kills and XP. Isn't that the name of the game after all .... progression of their toon to a higher level? Can't blame em' .

As for team-play ~ Yah get a scary mix from people in a mini. Some will tell you "good job", "nice heals", "your DPS is sick" ... then turn around (in the same mini) and say "Tard Team", "You guys Suck", "go kill yourself", etc. Not somewhere a new player (or even a vet trying to dabble) wants to gravitate towards.

I've seen the angry people on crom as well as on Fury, so i don't feel ashamed by transferring 😉. So see u on the battlefield,ill do my best☺
    Problem with that is; FURY & RAGE failed for a reason. Some may say hacks, afk'rs, whatever .... BUT a large portion of the failure is just a plain BAD ATTITUDE.
    (Not directed at you in particular Willd)
    My $.02 ~ there are waaaay better PvP games on the market now. Give em' a try. If you come back; then thats yer own fault and it tells me you're a "non-hack" (couldnt hack it) in another game so you came back to where you want to whip your dickk out a yell in Global like a mental patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Achreen View Post
    Maybe it's time for fury to merge with crom, the better it is for us.
    NO NO NO NO ~ No it is NOT

Last edited by Mustaine; 9th March 2016 at 15:10.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    The off-topic posts from the PVP vids thread have been moved here.
    Good idea☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast