Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Yes, this is being looked into. It was not included in the last patch because it requires code; there was no new code in the last patch.

Then you're free to not queue.

We'll continue to balance the raids over the next few months. If success rate goes down for any reason (including an increased ratio of newer players vs veteran players), then the raids will be adjusted to compensate. I already have quite a long list of changes to make and it's only week 2 of a 9 week cycle.
    No offense mate, but I had a whole book on broken pieces in this game SINCE RELEASE. Still unfixed. It didn't get better after Rise. And now FC's recent 'additions', which aren't really additions at all.

Want to see a screen shot of an issue I've logged every year since release and posted about on forums repeatedly? It's quit insulting really to have players go through Atzel's looking at a chessboard. Riding a chequered horse. Yet FC still haven't fixed it.

I am PAYING MONEY to log on to a game to be hit with TWO nagware screens. Worse than nagware, which is only if you haven't paid for it yet, I am paying to be smashed with crap tha tcould be put straight in to in-game mail like most other games. Or in to claim. Both have visual queue's. UI dependant of course.

Whatever you say doesn't mean much to me, mate. You're sponsoring a game that has become a FB freakshow. It's nice ot have Khitai finally opened up to the masses. On Fury, it's embarrassing ot be honest. Guess I should step up my game and post links to builds for PvE where a tank cank stand up instead of kite the whole fight. Lasting 40 minutes. But I digress.

Sort your **** out and act like a serious company that want's money. You're not earning respect, that's for sure.

I've been supporting IT for longer than some of your staff have been alive. Your's is by far the most confounding company I've ever experienced. And I've worked with IBM (who care's...and who hasn't).

So what's the point of this? Wasn't world boss enough? You've copied the system from WoW, but instead of keeping the best gear in normal raids, you've put the best rings in game exclusively available from this content, and no matter how slow it is, you've made T4 gear available within it (I guess we shouldn't be surprised with that, you put T5 gear in the item shop too). You've done nothing to promote normal raids, which at least that game did. The idea is this; make your casual content and leave a carrot for the more motivated and hardcore players, the biggest mistake in the whole thing is you haven't done that in any way and don't care to.

Also, again, fix the mitigation of the raid finder bosses, why do they need to take double magic damage? This just excludes several classes, most notably guardians and conquerors from tanking and hoping to keep aggro from casters...

What veteran content is coming and when?
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

I apologize if I gave that impression, I was merely reiterating that this is meant to be a feature completed by groups of random players rather than organized teams. We want Raid Finder to be as inclusive as possible, and feel that the current configuration promotes that.

No need to worry, there's definitely more content further down the line that's specifically made for you guys.
    Glad to hear that , are you at liberty to say if its going to be more raids or even a completely new zone ? Raid with pict bosses FTW i know at least one guild m8 of mine who'D love that ( Grogor )

and on the Raidfinder : would it be possible to reset the RF weekly quest along with the instances ? And change the day to tuesday together with all the other Raid ID's .

and one question : where do the gems for the new rings drop ? RF too ?

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Want to see a screen shot of an issue I've logged every year since release and posted about on forums repeatedly?
    Yeah, sure. Send it to me in a PM if you don't mind. If you're able to provide the coordinates (alt + f9) then that will be helpful as well. For mounts, just give me the mount's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceonhai View Post
    Glad to hear that , are you at liberty to say if its going to be more raids or even a completely new zone?
    Slithering Chaos for now; definitely open to suggestions on what people would like to see after that.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

So any plans to apply atlantean shards to normal raiding?

Not everyone are enjoying the pugfest.

As said numerous times on TL and in this thread, why force us to use the raidfinder...?

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    This is very good. I've been to a few raidfinder raids with guildies and it makes it a lot more fun. So could we be able to do the same for minigames as well again? Minis are more fun when you can play them with a friend or two, and, with the current unbalanced system, most of the times you will get in opposite teams.
    (regarding mini lootpops)
    Yes, this is being looked into. It was not included in the last patch because it requires code; there was no new code in the last patch.
    while you're at it fixing the minigame loot, devote some time to give us duo-signup opportunity in normal minigames, PLEASE

Slithering Chaos for now; definitely open to suggestions on what people would like to see after that.
    A patch devoted to fixing broken stuff. Such as bugs (reswindow, interface/hotkeys not saving) AA / feat numbertweakings / reworks, unchained rewards.

see my TL thread: http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...ebreaking-****
    Last edited by Anzu; 5th July 2016 at 14:07.

I love this new Raid Finder,tons of fun so far.(not being sarcastic)
    No one shouting at my ears,can listen my chill music and have fun with some friends and other random people.
    One thing i want to point out..i crashed 2 times yesterday when i entered raid finder instance on demo,so switched to ranger and never crashed again.

The list of what people would like to see in the game is long, just go through the archives to find whole bunches of suggestions.
    Apart from the more obvious things like bug fixes (and reversals of the recent changes to the store), some things I personally would love to see:

To find out what is beyond the gigantic gates up in Connal's Valley and to finally confront the much-talked-about but never seen leader of the Vanir invasion - Grimnir Stormbringer. Should be a good basis for a raid.

To visit the City of Thieves in Zamora, where Conan found the Tower of the Elephant. (Who knows, perhaps something like that tower is back - if not there should still be plenty of adventure in such a city)

To sail down the Black Coast in Conan's footsteps (or whatever it might be called at sea )

New zones in other countries of the Hyborian Age like Nemedia, Zingara, and Vendhya to just name a few.

I don't know if it happens to everyone else, but, every time I log in, the login rewards and item shop windows automatically open (just like when the item shop automatically opens when you reach level 20). This is more of a nuisance than anything. Like Jota said a few pages ago, if I want to use the item shop, I'll open it myself. Don't make it do that like it's popups in websites; it's really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    I don't know if it happens to everyone else, but, every time I log in, the login rewards and item shop windows automatically open (just like when the item shop automatically opens when you reach level 20). This is more of a nuisance than anything. Like Jota said a few pages ago, if I want to use the item shop, I'll open it myself. Don't make it do that like it's popups in websites; it's really annoying.
    We just need adblock for aoc

Well, I do PvE exclusively and I've never been on a raid or teamed up with anyone but a couple of friends - maybe twice? So, from reading this thread and what came up on the splashscreen, I don't think this upgrade means all that much to me. But, I'm not the only one who plays, so that's neither here nor there.

I did notice, however, that a couple of times upon killing some critter or other, I'd get a little notice that I completed a Daily Challenge. So, like, what do those accomplishments get me? Extra points to add to a skill or maybe to feats? Or, are they just fluff?

Hopefully, if one accomplishes something in-game, there'd be some sort of tangible, in-game reward. Fluff is pretty meaningless.

Also, as one who bought - but no longer plays - TSW, I get emails from FunCom on TSW. One of them said something about TSW characters being able to adventure in AoC? Did I read that right? Is there some sort of cross-over?

What's up with that?