Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Daganya View Post
    Got a raid today with only 4 tanks.
    That's what it's designed to look for, any time you get more than 4 tanks it's because some soldiers signed as DPS.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Using the raid finder multiple times in a week was exactly what the Devs wanted. So if anyone is getting banned, it is because they are doing some other exploit you aren't aware of.
    This is 100% correct. We allow it for the same reason we allow players to queue as a group: if somebody wants to raid with their friend then we don't want to stand in the way of that. Allowing it benefits players by giving them the option of doing what they want to do, and it benefits the queue by providing greater fluidity.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

it says 7 new free character slots.. Why is this not applied to prem accounts.. I really would love to roll a few new toons on my subbed account...

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    it says 7 new free character slots.. Why is this not applied to prem accounts.. I really would love to roll a few new toons on my subbed account...
    This doesn't give members a new slot. Now, f2p accounts only have 1 character slot, so membership adds 7 to them. If already a member, you don't get new slots.
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    if somebody wants to raid with their friend then we don't want to stand in the way of that
    Can you allow raids to sign up? i have more than 5 friends please!
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    Can you allow raids to sign up? i have more than 5 friends please!
    No, we also want people to mingle.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Cool

Can we get a reply on whether or not there is a fix in the works for the looting issue in minigames? A response would be appreciated.

Count on it while you created a mindless pug disaster with more than half of the people playing cant undestand a single word in english. Exactly like pug disaster minis!

What if people don't want to mingle ?Oh wait the same bunch has to carry the rest over and over.Also in my mind if we d sign with 12 and got 12 "randoms" it would still be mingling and raid would go smoother and "mingled" population would learn something instead of wiping until the wipe buff carries the raid ....but ofc not...things that make sense don't happen around here ...

I cant stand this... You expect veterans to help afkers, and ppl who dont give a rats ass, just wipe us on purpose or cant even communite?
    You need us to explain tactics of higher raids, but dont count on me, if you give me nothing, thats what i will give you...

Besides, im pretty sure most of the time i dont have all my friends online to get them all in a raid, but i would really love to do it sometimes with them just fun run without being annoyed. We all play this for fun. Give us something and i'll be happy to give back.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator