Thread: Bebot launch error

Default Bebot launch error

Trying a new Bebot installation but running into some errors, where the bot repeatedly does log in and get in-game, but goes down a few seconds after.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function utf8_decode() in ../bot/Sources/Bot.php on line 1410
    PHP Notice: Undefined variable: pw in /bot/StartBot.php on line 94
    Also on a Module,
    MySQL ERROR(# 1) on query: CREATE TABLE IF OT EXISTS botname_mail_message (id INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, received TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, expires TIMESTAMP. is_read BOOL DEFAULT fale, mailbox VARCHAR (13), receipient VARCHAR(13), sender VARCHAR(13), message TEXT)

Invalid default value for 'expires'botname [MOD] [LOAD] Mail.php

Since I have a funcional Guild Bot running in my PEN I tried to check if there was anything different on the mentioned lines, without success.

Anyone got an idea?
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    Undefined variable: pw in /bot/StartBot.php on line 94
    Maybe Password to log in character not specified or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    Maybe Password to log in character not specified or wrong?
    I wish it was that simple
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

"CREATE TABLE IF OT EXISTS" should be "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS"
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

What is your php version? Same on both bots? Are the paths correct? And finaly ... read this. Simillar problem: http://osticket.com/forum/discussion...-error-message

I think my problem consists of Bot files and/or php version.

Just turned my Desktop on which also has a working bot version, while running PHP5.5.9 (with Mint 17.2 for the matter), same as my PEN. The old ondrej repository removed PHP5.5 version, the earliest version they got is 5.6 and seems to struggle.

I got three .zips with the bot files, guess I'll need a trial & error session.

Only PHP version I could ever get bots to work with is 5.4.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Only PHP version I could ever get bots to work with is 5.4.
    If you were running the files 0.6.4 probably yes. There were new files where the zipped file was named "legacy-master", which I use(d) on PHP5.5.

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    . There were new files where the zipped file was named "legacy-master".
    Yes and thats the files i am using , as you can see here

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...t-installation
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Same files that I have

Finally got the bot to work on my new disk by using my last resort; cloned the whole PEN.