Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: World Bosses: collated data.

i'm pretty much sure that it's the same for everybody. hopefully they will fix it before next year...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Draner View Post
    All of my toons still have the buff for the Slayer of the Dusk Fiend from March, even though there have been 2 world bosses since and they all have gotten the buffs for them. Does anyone else have this? What can I do so that, in the event I am still able to play next spring, I can get credit for the Dusk Fiend then?
    It is a known bug that they are working on.

June boss should be up, in Turan. I haven't had the time to get in-game yet, will do so ASAP. If it has any new mechanics, feel free to update the thread with the mechanic and the counter, if any is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLibrarian View Post
    June boss should be up, in Turan. I haven't had the time to get in-game yet, will do so ASAP. If it has any new mechanics, feel free to update the thread with the mechanic and the counter, if any is needed.
    Didn't know it was Wednesday today! Thanks.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLibrarian View Post
    It isn't Wednesday 00:00 GMT yet, that will occur in another 9 hours, 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Didn't know it was Wednesday today! Thanks.
    It's not, but 0000 UTC equates to about 7 p.m. Eastern-- I usually try to get on in the evening. So please insert the words "later today" after "up", thanks.
    Last edited by ConanLibrarian; 2nd June 2015 at 16:53.

I'm surprised Funcom just didn't start the world boss for today's patch.

Boss seems to be a bit harder this year, not sure what if anything changed yet (besides the buggy debuffs staying on you).

~45 minutes to kill one boss .... *yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by Pharren View Post
    ~45 minutes to kill one boss .... *yawn*
    On the average, it's taken 5-10 minutes when I've been on-- guess it depends on the group.