Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming back question...

Default Coming back question...

My guild and I are thinking of coming back to AoC. There is 28 of us and plan on starting fresh and going through all the content all the way to raiding. I play main tank and was wondering what anyone would recommend between DT and Guard. I like the sword and board gameplay and want something that is strong in group dungeons as well as raiding. If you have a build to show I would very much appreciate that as well.

Look forward to starting again, I know the game is no longer being worked on, but doing the content that is there should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsarec View Post
    My guild and I are thinking of coming back to AoC. There is 28 of us and plan on starting fresh and going through all the content all the way to raiding. I play main tank and was wondering what anyone would recommend between DT and Guard. I like the sword and board gameplay and want something that is strong in group dungeons as well as raiding. If you have a build to show I would very much appreciate that as well.

Look forward to starting again, I know the game is no longer being worked on, but doing the content that is there should be fun.
    guard or conq requires you to find a working playstyle and rotation, if you dont feel like thinking much, take dt, it more or less plays itself once you get the gear and the AA Void of madness.
    Last edited by magnum92; 15th September 2017 at 15:03.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

When did your guild leave AoC? If starting fresh, there is quite a lot of content, with 7 tiers of raids and countless 6 man instances. I bet it will be fun experiencing all of the content as a guild community, from a new player's perspective.

Will your guild be EU or US primarily?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    When did your guild leave AoC? If starting fresh, there is quite a lot of content, with 7 tiers of raids and countless 6 man instances. I bet it will be fun experiencing all of the content as a guild community, from a new player's perspective.

Will your guild be EU or US primarily?
    We will be US...

We left long long ago....back when they first started talking about updating the crafting system.

Right now we are in-between games, the game we will be playing does not launch for another year and a half, so we have time to play this one. I always did love this game and know for a fact if they did not bail on it, it could have made a comeback like Final Fantasy 14 has. they just went so nuts on Secret World and left this one for dead.
    Conan Exiles will end up like all the other survival games, you play it for awhile and once you kill or be killed by the same people on your server for the 1000th time it gets boring.

In the end this was the true gem, but it will never get it's day.

We will be US...

We left long long ago....back when they first started talking about updating the crafting system.

Right now we are in-between games, the game we will be playing does not launch for another year and a half, so we have time to play this one. I always did love this game and know for a fact if they did not bail on it, it could have made a comeback like Final Fantasy 14 has. they just went so nuts on Secret World and left this one for dead.
    Conan Exiles will end up like all the other survival games, you play it for awhile and once you kill or be killed by the same people on your server for the 1000th time it gets boring.

Well, welcome to the game.

I'm an officer in one of the few large US guilds active, so feel free to hit me up for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Well, welcome to the game.

I'm an officer in one of the few large US guilds active, so feel free to hit me up for anything.
    He's a texan so he will need a large reach around.

I'm the guild leader of said guild, so I might know a few things also.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Good-luck. I'm sure you'll have fun for awhile, but you'll eventually get bored of nothing new being added. The large amount of bugs will also annoy you.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Sounds great . You will have plenty of content to do, so mhuch fun for the coming years. Dont forget about the pvp too. Good luck with youre comeback.

Don't lose hope! The game might be old but I'm convinced its time to shine is still in the future. Even a blind man can see its untapped potential. One day, someone at Funcom will remember this game, if only to sell the rights to an ambitious new developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeezuiper View Post
    Don't lose hope! The game might be old but I'm convinced its time to shine is still in the future. Even a blind man can see its untapped potential. One day, someone at Funcom will remember this game, if only to sell the rights to an ambitious new developer.
    Do you sell Ice to Eskimos also?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast