Thread: 2 posts per day on the forum

Default 2 posts per day on the forum

reflects the lack of interest of the game and shows the low population.
    Bravo! FunCom. Your game is dead.

make it 3!

The lack of posts is the direct results of lack of updates. Posts went up recently after the achievments update and then died down again. Apart from complains there is hardly to read here.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    make it 3!

The lack of posts is the direct results of lack of updates. Posts went up recently after the achievments update and then died down again. Apart from complains there is hardly to read here.
    Yeah, posts appear in waves. Or they don't.
    What I see is the dead "class forums" where people used to exchange builds, rotations and tricks. There happens nothing. BECAUSE? because there comes no new, fresh blood that might have those questions.
    Almost the whole community exists of same people. While 10 players stop playing, probably 1 new player arrives in aoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Yeah, posts appear in waves. Or they don't.
    What I see is the dead "class forums" where people used to exchange builds, rotations and tricks. There happens nothing. BECAUSE? because there comes no new, fresh blood that might have those questions.
    Almost the whole community exists of same people. While 10 players stop playing, probably 1 new player arrives in aoc.
    Ye, and now we can think about how AoC influences raids nerf and speed up of gaining AA... When the players even faster reaches all of what they want and leave the game.
    It is to be considered in connection with total lack of progression for several years (T6 is available in a narrow circle of people).
    Last edited by Ernests; 3rd March 2016 at 07:47.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Registration on this forum is too complicated. People might have general questions, those who don't have an account. Instead, they ask on steam or other general forums.
    Otherwise, yes, no new players. However, someone told me that AoC started an AD campaign on youtube. In my region there are no commercials so can't check it really.

Quote Originally Posted by miksen View Post
    Registration on this forum is too complicated. People might have general questions, those who don't have an account. Instead, they ask on steam or other general forums.
    Otherwise, yes, no new players. However, someone told me that AoC started an AD campaign on youtube. In my region there are no commercials so can't check it really.
    I havent seen any AoC ads on Youtube & the last "official" AoC video released on the Funcom youtube page was 4 years ago by the looks of it.
    Last edited by Rhyxx; 3rd March 2016 at 11:25.