Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Lamers joining to troll by AFK

/in before close
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    /in before close
    hihihih imba slack
    xoxo
    iGank

Personal fights are better resolved in game please.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Personal fights are better resolved in game please.
    Hehe no i don't want to get ganked by his guildmates :P
    some hate me already there and will call me names
    iGank

Default U so poor

Quote Originally Posted by Achreen View Post
    Hehe no i don't want to get ganked by his guildmates :P
    some hate me already there and will call me names
    Achreen alias Aniullka u think its weird that ppl wanna gank u? U go AFK many times specially when in bad teams, u leave when u are about to Get killed and play when in strong teams. Its just a game as u say but ITS not fun when 1 player ruin 5 other players game xperience😳Thats bad habit

Quote Originally Posted by jarrust View Post
    Achreen alias Aniullka u think its weird that ppl wanna gank u? U go AFK many times specially when in bad teams, u leave when u are about to Get killed and play when in strong teams. Its just a game as u say but ITS not fun when 1 player ruin 5 other players game xperience😳Thats bad habit
    when were i last time afk in a mini game? maybe if it was a very unbalanced team perhaps i did, but if there was a chance of winning then i wouldn't just leave!

leaving doesn't ruin anyones games, nor should you take it personal, maybe they had to leave for any reason like an emergency, nature called or anything!
    besides since i've been called a cheater, speedhacker and exploiter, well then it's time for some revenge? some are just so rude in this game
    i let there be tears and annoyance!
    xoxo =D
    kiss
    Last edited by Achreen; 1st March 2016 at 00:50.
    iGank

maybe I have some empathy a bit for those who have been griefing the game recently, even that guy that runs with flag at hyperspeed or our famous trotter. I mean there are literally lots of psycho that just harass people heavily for playing the game or trying to learn, as a whole the community has been a let down. I mean is really necessary to retort calling names? I guess this is some kind of karma you now have to deal with.

Lightbulb Hope u are serious now😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by Achreen View Post
    when were i last time afk in a mini game? maybe if it was a very unbalanced team perhaps i did, but if there was a chance of winning then i wouldn't just leave!

leaving doesn't ruin anyones games, nor should you take it personal, maybe they had to leave for any reason like an emergency, nature called or anything!
    besides since i've been called a cheater, speedhacker and exploiter, well then it's time for some revenge? some are just so rude in this game
    i let there be tears and annoyance!
    xoxo =D
    kiss
    I hope u are serious about dont letting team down then👍😆Cause ur pretty good on that demo and hope u can live with some xtra deaths now and then without leaving😄😄😄Noone can see ur precious K/D anyway😱 If OK can u Please stop spamming global with xoxoxo conrete and so on? Its kinda immature😜😜

Edit by Anzu: That won't do.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st March 2016 at 13:10.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast