Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So its been quite a while since subscription offer..

Default So its been quite a while since subscription offer..

Are we going to get a subscription offer again? As promised last year? Right now I am on month to month as I don't want to get another annual and then have Funcom put out a new offer.

Yes/no would be nice to find out please

There will not be any more subscription offers.....

They have stopped everything except life support, so why offer 1 yr subs if they are not sure the servers will be running in a year.

They are making their money off of the pay to win model until people just run out of points and refuse to buy more.

Like already said, there will be no offers- i bought some cheep f2p slots last week. just when i got 2-3 essences i subscribe a month. dont need glowing **** mount.

They will add a new subscription offer right around the time they reduce subscription prices.

Odoneptra is silent; doesn't even have the courage to come out and say that those plans are scrapped.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Why would anyone want to subscribe anymore? There's no content or anything to look forward to. Just let your existing subs run out and go free to play or go to a monthly payment schedule. No way in hell I'm ever going to pay up front for 6-12 months like I would have in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Why would anyone want to subscribe anymore? There's no content or anything to look forward to. Just let your existing subs run out and go free to play or go to a monthly payment schedule. No way in hell I'm ever going to pay up front for 6-12 months like I would have in the past.
    Didn't you use to TWITCH stream the game ?
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Didn't you use to TWITCH stream the game ?
    Not in the last 6+ months, before Funcom announced they had given up on the game.

PVP Progression is better than ever with the 30% membership bonus. In addition, the PVP event weeks provide great content that's further generated by player involvement. But ya, as a PVE'r there's not much to look forward too.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

That approach will hasten the shutting down of the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    PVP Progression is better than ever with the 30% membership bonus.
    There has been no PvP progression since the implementation of PvP level 10, which was back in 2010(?).

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    That approach will hasten the shutting down of the servers.
    Doesn't matter. There are no more updates planned - not even bug fixes. You can only play through the same content so many times.

The only active form of support this game has is Anzu, a volunteer player mod on the game forums.
    Last edited by krippa; 8th July 2017 at 15:21.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast