Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RP Guilds

Default RP Guilds

So, I've been gone from Age of Conan for....well...a long while. Just basically been getting back into it since playing Conan Exiles. Remembering how much fun AoC is. I know the game has quieted down a bit, but I'm curious, how many, or perhaps the better question is, are there any RP guilds left in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion1975 View Post
    So, I've been gone from Age of Conan for....well...a long while. Just basically been getting back into it since playing Conan Exiles. Remembering how much fun AoC is. I know the game has quieted down a bit, but I'm curious, how many, or perhaps the better question is, are there any RP guilds left in the game?
    There are not that many guilds in the game at all anymore but there are still like 2 or maybe even 3 RP-Guilds that are quiet active, have a good playerbase and do all kinds of stuff in terms of roleplay event, general roleplaying and smaller PvE things (like dungeon runs).

Off the top of my head for RP specific guilds: House Merano, Jade House (formerly Empire of Stygia), Serpents Ascendant, Colonia (rp), and I think there's a small northern themed RP guild called Snarling Bear Clan.

Other guilds that are RP friendly are: Too Hot Too Handle, Tribunal (they have a couple rpers), Fallen Angels of Derketo, and The Amazons. However, the last of them is barely active anymore. There's probably other guilds too, those are just the ones that come to my mind right off the bat.

Well, at least two guilds went to Exiles
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

I can say for sure that House Merano is alive, active, and growing.

I may have to check out House Merano. Attend one of their events. I have a Stygian Demonologist. I'm not overly clear on the Conan lore. I know a little bit. I know one or two of the gods, like Set and Crom. And I know a couple maybe key names.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion1975 View Post
    I may have to check out House Merano. Attend one of their events. I have a Stygian Demonologist. I'm not overly clear on the Conan lore. I know a little bit. I know one or two of the gods, like Set and Crom. And I know a couple maybe key names.
    Most of the lore is easy to find the more you play so don't worry

If you enjoy reading you could also check out The Hyborian Age essay by REH.

Can be found here: https://hyboria.xoth.net/history/hyborian_age.htm

House Merano's guild website for you to check out: http://housemerano.shivtr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Well, at least two guilds went to Exiles
    Which two guilds, if I might ask? I try to keep my tabs updated for new RPers to the game and would hate to steer them into a guild that has moved on and isn't active within AoC anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeinah View Post
    Which two guilds, if I might ask? I try to keep my tabs updated for new RPers to the game and would hate to steer them into a guild that has moved on and isn't active within AoC anymore.
    Snarling Bear and Hyboria in Flames
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Snarling Bear and Hyboria in Flames
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast