Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Hail, as a returning warrior from a multi year hiatus, I am unable to identify where the perk slots are located on the 3-21 configuration. Regardless where I place the square perk icons, I receive a message indicating that it is not activated. I depressed the top silver area in the top middle of the 3-21 configuration, but the alternate slots on the top left that appear will not accept the square perk icon. The perk icon is in color and highlighted on the AA listing. Thank you in advance for the clarification.
    Last edited by Blackfalcon; 11th June 2016 at 01:54.

@Torhkir: is there any part of the ui that is not functionnal?
    I'll log in when I have some time and check it out.
    If you have any suggestion, feel free to tell me

@Blackfalcon: can you see the tiny little man showing his muscles right above your bottombars (next to the lag meter)? Click on it

The latest patch totally hosed my UI. Nothing is working now.. Is anyone else having this issue?

yes me as well, loading the game i get 8 error box's saying the customized XML file has a different revision number than the original

so game is loading standard UI

any ideas how to fix
    thanks
    Shaggy
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMac View Post
    yes me as well, loading the game i get 8 error box's saying the customized XML file has a different revision number than the original
    The same box tells you which file needs to be modified and what to change. You should read them carefully
    Short cuts make long delays.

Thank you Anzu

In addition, aoc.exe should update those revision numbers if you restart the game. If it doesn't, then I will upload a fully updated version.

Default Resizing fonts

Hi!

Just switched to StrangeUI and I quite like it. The only thing that needed changing for my taste was the size of the buff/debuff icons in the left/right portraits. I set those to size 30. However, that caused a new problem - now I do not have any timers below the buffs/debuffs anymore. The icons appear normal, just no writing/numbers below them. This is the same problem for both left/right portrait and the buff list at the top of the screen.

Any solution to this?

Thank you!

If you can wait a few hours that I get back home, I'll find a solution

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Thank you!

If you can wait a few hours that I get back home, I'll find a solution
    Much obliged!

Hey,
    first of all I would like to thank you, the UI is amazing!
    But I have a problem, not a big one though.
    When launching the game I get a system message: "The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll"

I figured it has something to do with SweetFX but I wanted to ask you here first if you know why this is happening.

EDIT: I found a solution in a Skyrim forum. According to the posts there I had to delete or rename the dxgi.dll in my Game Folder and the game starts now.
    I have no clue if SweetFX still works now though.
    Last edited by Solfina; 12th June 2016 at 14:58.