Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Resolved] Game breaking bug when you are inviting players to try the game again and you push off fixing for a week?

Quote Originally Posted by DrenRawr View Post
    This kind of attitude is what will kill the game. Funcom is sending out marketing emails to get returning players. There is an active effort to get more players in the game in this way.

Now, imagine someone who quit long ago because of all the launch bugs..one of the reason the game never took off like it should. They hear good things and decide to try the game again.
    Oh whats that..a huge bug that really ****s up group play out in the open (something returning friends will be doing).

"More bugs..nothing has changed." Maybe they would be correct.

It just blows my mind the way Funcom's marketing and PR is. If any of my employees treated a new campaign the way this new server is, I would replace them immediately.
    Sure, small bugs are fine, but ones this big really needs immediate attention. Plus, a significant percentage of people i've seen online have been caught in the "stuck in the keep" bug in tortage; Literally making the game unplayable.

Why would you need to take an elitist attitude in "lol play my little pony scrub", when instead, recognizing the issue would help bring more quality players into the game?

I want the game to succeed, and **** response times on big issues, and **** community responses will not allow it to succeed.
    Name a game without bugs. Or even a piece of software.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    So tell me what exactly is happening in that server that you could not do on crom or fury already?
    Low level minis

I know, its only for one week or so but that was fun (and my reason to go there)
    And yes, we could do it on Crom and Fury, but none does...

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    And if you dont want to play on the saga server because of [insert reason here], then... well... dont.
    I won't since i don't like justifying every ******** thrown at me because of easy shiny pixels or "insert random reason that saga is good here".

Low level minis are a nice side effect i guess ,now enlighten me why no one does them on crom or fury ?Oh yeah we prefer to play the geared toons there while we could have been doing something fun instead but we don't!I cannot follow that logic.
    Sinqq - Elitist QQer

I won't since i don't like justifying every ******** thrown at me because of easy shiny pixels or "insert random reason that saga is good here".

Low level minis are a nice side effect i guess ,now enlighten me why no one does them on crom or fury ?Oh yeah we prefer to play the geared toons there while we could have been doing something fun instead but we don't!I cannot follow that logic.
    Lol @ level 19 minis where it’s nothing but rangers, barbs and pet spec necros. Same bads at 19 minis will be bad in 80 minis with or without the gear. Enjoy!
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Jupp. Logic doesnt always enter into the equation.

Seems like there is a ton of players enjoying their first few days on the saga server though. And global being constantly spammed for purist dungeon runs
    Echotun - DT

And here I was hoping to roll a ToS.

I just resubbed after being out for 2 years and Funcom charged my credit card for all those years. Yes, they charged my card three times $100. How's that for a game (wallet) breaking bug... :/

Contact customer services through your account page Rotoiti, they are the ones to talk to about getting the extra charges reversed.

Mussanga is the only developer working on the game. The poor guy can only do so much.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    Contact customer services through your account page Rotoiti, they are the ones to talk to about getting the extra charges reversed.
    Yup, already did, they reversed the extra payments. Now, I want to play my ToS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12