Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom and Conan Properties Enters New Partnership

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Does this mean actual funding for the game? I'm super excited to hear more.

Age of Conan 2, make it happen!
    I assume it will be a small single player game, with a development time/budget about like that of "The Park", possibly a bit higher budget / dev schedule since that was the first test project.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogFL View Post
    This is exciting and disturbing at the same time. What happens to the game we are currently playing and have invested our time and money into? Why not just expand the current game and generate more interest in AOC Unchained. Or do we get some kind of bonus for being our time with the current game. I have to say I think I am more exited than disturbed though! Can't wait to hear more!
    they're going to launch 3 conan games in 2016 first one to be anunced on junary
    non of this gonna be MMORPG, im sure of that, AoC, as i understand, will stay the same but with better chances to moving forward.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    they're going to launch 3 conan games in 2016 first one to be anunced on junary
    non of this gonna be MMORPG, im sure of that, AoC, as i understand, will stay the same but with better chances to moving forward.
    They are going to launch 3 games during 2016. I doubt all of them will be Conan-based.

Either way it is probably good news for us players. If nothing else new games should mean more income for Funcom, which should reduce the risk of them having to shut down.
    If we are really lucky it will even mean an increased budget for AoC later on.

Odon just stop it now, I have a wife & have been happy with her during our relationship.

An then you come along

Just stop it now

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I assume it will be a small single player game, with a development time/budget about like that of "The Park", possibly a bit higher budget / dev schedule since that was the first test project.
    Yeah, was thinking the exact same thing. Will be interesting to see what this turns out to.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    A fair bit higher I would suspect since "The Park" was originally not even supposed to become an actual product. It was just an internal project to let their engineers learn how to use the game engine. The result was good enough that they decided to a bit of extra polish on it and sell it.

Lets hope this will bring many new players☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

GD and more dedicated team of devs. Get to work Lol
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

The release of The Park led to a significant boost in TSW's population, so the new Conan game should help increase AOC's player base.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Well they never said it's going to be an MMO
    You know I was thinking the same thing. I hope it's not a board game! LOL!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast