Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in the AOC item shop?

A Zebra mount! Not realistic but hell, we got tigers and wolves and whateverdafuq those dragon spine things are so why not....

Crafting designs. I know there are no recipes in the new system that may or may not ever see the light of day but if it does you are supposed to get "skins" based on the look of current recipes and whatever. So make some new skins for people to buy and craft whatever they want with those skins. Awesome vanity gear with actual stats!!

Permanent access to raids. Free to play could make a 1 time purchase for Vistrix and or BRC. T1 and T2 raids should not really be limited as is but since they are allow FTP player to purchase access to them. Then once they gear up and get actual raid experience maybe they will be more likely to go premium and join raiding guilds with gear and experience to back them up.

Larger bags....much larger bags. Bags that also increase your quest items and resources as well as your regular inventory.

i would love to see a option to re-create my character

Quote Originally Posted by Laurina View Post
    ... Hell, what is the problem, to give players opportunity to work with their wallet instead of their freaking gear and lvl in PvP?
    Fixed that for you.

I would throw money at FC for:

- more quest/ressources bag slots
    - more quests in the questlog (account). like, 75?
    - already bought vanity stuff stays in /claim, or I can "buy" it again for 0
    - I would seriously take part in "crowdfunding" a new, up to date trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Darm View Post
    So you are advocating possibly one of the most blatant displays of pay to win imaginable? To be able to buy your PVP levels from an in game store? Come on. Look, even if you were to assume there was a need for "something radical" to level out the playing field a bit more in PVP in favour of the newbies, buying levels as a solution is not at all radical, its stupid and lazy.
    Well, it's fighting a stupid and lazy solution (PvP based on steep and incredibly time-consuming power progression, instead of proper PvP systems and content) with an equally lazy, but probably less stupid solution.

Not saying it should be done (there have been numerous better suggestions how to tackle PvP imbalances), but if the choice is between grind to win (the current system) and P2W, I am firmly in the P2W camp.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by nico0815 View Post
    Also this would be extremely nice and is truly a missing feature. In TSW they have the surgeon and a hairdresser. No problem to redo the entire char.
    I have an Assa on 80 with lots of AA skills and she is sooo ugly because I made some mistakes during the creation. And no chance to get her changed ever.
    So I decided to level another Assa, instead of another class. This is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Darm View Post
    So you are advocating possibly one of the most blatant displays of pay to win imaginable? To be able to buy your PVP levels from an in game store? Come on. Look, even if you were to assume there was a need for "something radical" to level out the playing field a bit more in PVP in favour of the newbies, buying levels as a solution is not at all radical, its stupid and lazy.
    Still better than doing Bori.

I don't see the problem tbh, considering in this game you can reach max pvp level without ever doing pvp. Hell, it actually is the fastest way of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    Still better than doing Bori.

I don't see the problem tbh, considering in this game you can reach max pvp level without ever doing pvp. Hell, it actually is the fastest way of doing it.
    Does anybody bori anymore?

Personally, I'd rather they implement the unchained or whatever they call the gear neutral pvp. A lot of people busted their tails to be pvp 10 and it shouldn't just be handed out. And that's coming from someone who doesn't have a single toon above pvp4. The small overall upgrade it would be to get a tier higher gear isn't changing much in a typical pvp match, and will do little to increase the # of people playing once those who get t3 gear and figure out the difference between them and most pvp 10s was a lot more than gear.

Quote Originally Posted by nico0815 View Post
    The devs have said that isn't gonna happen, too difficult to make happen sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    Serious, why not, PVP needs more players, it would be nice to play other toons rather than the 1-2-3 same toons you have to total concentrate on to level, gets boring, and it will help newer or casual players compete, try PVPing against PVP 10 players with a PVP 0-1 toon, it won't go well, new player quits after getting slaughtered. Something radical needs to happen to get motre PVPers, I know a lot of people who want to, but don't want to face PVP 10 players on new toons, not very fun.
    The End of this song: more rotten minigames than they are now with more clueless players but now dying in pvp10 gear.

You guys must learn that gear doesn't give you skill.

"red" black-dragon vanity gear

and "black" fearless souls vanity gear minus the head .. I always dreamed about this to happen

I would buy them even if they cost 5k points each

also white priest of mitra t1,2,3 vanity gear .. they use holy should wear a white colored gear not blue

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast