Thread: This might be a silly question

Default This might be a silly question

...but, as F2P, can you actually delete old characters to reuse the slots?

Yes, at least it was possible a few years ago. Don't think it has changed
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

I can't seem to find any Delete button or anything of the sort however. Color me confused...

At the character selection screen hover over the name to find a skull. Press it and re-enter your Password to delete.

You can delete and create new characters on f2p account.
    To clarify Samsonite even further, there is a small skull to the lower left of your current character's name.
    Click it and submit you account password to delete (no further confirmation box after this, so be certain you want to do this).
    If you have multiple character's, it would be wise to transfer gold and items before deletion.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsonite View Post
    At the character selection screen hover over the name to find a skull. Press it and re-enter your Password to delete.
    Finally noticed that skull. I've got Asperger's syndrome - or Eye for Detail, as some of my fellow autists prefer to call it - and when someone like me has trouble finding a GUI feature then perhaps you might want to consider changing it for something a little bit more obvious

At any rate, thanks for the help, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by stege99 View Post
    If you have multiple character's, it would be wise to transfer gold and items before deletion.
    I guess we cannot transfer gold and other stuff from a server to another ?

Quote Originally Posted by Keldjan View Post
    I guess we cannot transfer gold and other stuff from a server to another ?
    Only if you're transferring the toon to another server, and that costs money to have Funcom do.