Thread: 2 players same time in arena right after last sever reset

Lightbulb Pit Arena bug: 2 players same time in arena right after last server reset

I got a "You are about to enter arena" message when I saw someone already summoning pet in there. Then I did get ported in and joined fighting and killing Swelter pet, which i do not have.

[10:25] New Quest: "Beasts of the Pit"
    [10:25] Shield of the Risen no longer protects you
    [10:25] [Global] [Zummigummi]: is it chosain tiger is sold?
    [10:25] [Global] [Darkgemli]: LFM vistrix 1 tank 3 healers 5 dps 2 mage
    [10:25] [Global] [Lehyan]: lfm flame vortex palace hm full aa exp decent gear
    [10:26] You are about to enter the Arena.
    [10:26] [Global] [Auredicta]: Anyone for t2?
    [10:26] [Global] [Darkgemli]: LFM vistrix 3 healers 5 dps 2 mage
    [10:26] Vlavia, Blessed Warrior
    [10:26] vs.
    [10:26] Swelter
    [10:26] You have 30 seconds to summon your opponent.
    [10:26] Dimchik, Godslayer

Here is a screen:
    http://i68.tinypic.com/2i0aov8.jpg
    Last edited by Dimchik; 21st January 2017 at 04:51. Reason: grammar correction

I reported that bug in TL forum long ago. Happend to me twice yet, but still no idea what causes it....

Sorry for off-topic, but I have to say that is awesome.

I only somewhat recently started doing the arena fights but I've had this happen several times. No idea what causes it or how to repeat it. Does seem that it's always me *piggybacking* on someone else's fight however, including getting credit for defeating the yothians once which I don't even have.

On an arena related note my bear shaman always gets instantly ported into and out of the battle arena. No loading screen at all, ever. Only character it does that on. Wish I knew how to replicate that one...

Default in addidtion

There is other thing which may be related to the bug I've experienced before: Pets staying in arena .. Necro pets, Demo pets from previous fights just standing inside arena circle and now I've experienced somebody's summoned Rocknose Pet (targetable, but not red target to me) still standing in arena while I summoned my Devourer pet to fight, trying not to splash the extra Rocknose boss. BTW is arena bosses attacks or stuns supposed to hit people standing outside arena? Because it happens quite often.. Especially stun from Ravager of Jhill pet for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    I got a "You are about to enter arena" message when I saw someone already summoning pet in there. Then I did get ported in and joined fighting and killing Swelter pet, which i do not have.

[10:25] New Quest: "Beasts of the Pit"
    [10:25] Shield of the Risen no longer protects you
    [10:25] [Global] [Zummigummi]: is it chosain tiger is sold?
    [10:25] [Global] [Darkgemli]: LFM vistrix 1 tank 3 healers 5 dps 2 mage
    [10:25] [Global] [Lehyan]: lfm flame vortex palace hm full aa exp decent gear
    [10:26] You are about to enter the Arena.
    [10:26] [Global] [Auredicta]: Anyone for t2?
    [10:26] [Global] [Darkgemli]: LFM vistrix 3 healers 5 dps 2 mage
    [10:26] Vlavia, Blessed Warrior
    [10:26] You have 30 seconds to summon your opponent.
    [10:26] Dimchik, Godslayer

Here is a screen:
    http://i68.tinypic.com/2i0aov8.jpg
    It has been forwarded.

There is other thing which may be related to the bug I've experienced before: Pets staying in arena .. Necro pets, Demo pets from previous fights just standing inside arena circle and now I've experienced somebody's summoned Rocknose Pet (targetable, but not red target to me) still standing in arena while I summoned my Devourer pet to fight, trying not to splash the extra Rocknose boss. BTW is arena bosses attacks or stuns supposed to hit people standing outside arena? Because it happens quite often.. Especially stun from Ravager of Jhill pet for some reason.
    I'll forward this too.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Time of the day would had been good to include when such things happen. There have been some odd behaviours right after server have gotten up again after a downtime.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Time of the day would had been good to include when such things happen. There have been some odd behaviours right after server have gotten up again after a downtime.
    Thanks, Anzu!

Time is in the screenshot - it has the UTC time date and coordinates I got pressing Ctrl F9. And the 2-man arena happened again on another character today, except this time I was the one summoning and fighting pet, when another player was ported in and hit it, eventually taking my kill. I did not get a quest "Beasts of The Pit" update when pet died or arena faction xp, but I don't blame them. http://i65.tinypic.com/wt88bd.jpg

Thanks, Anzu!

Time is in the screenshot - it has the UTC time date and coordinates I got pressing Ctrl F9. And the 2-man arena happened again on another character today, except this time I was the one summoning and fighting pet, when another player was ported in and hit it, eventually taking my kill. I did not get a quest "Beasts of The Pit" update when pet died or arena faction xp, but I don't blame them. http://i65.tinypic.com/wt88bd.jpg
    Ah right, missed that one. Seems to be right after servers came back up. And now when the servers didnt just get back up.. oh well there is my theory
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Ah right, missed that one. Seems to be right after servers came back up. And now when the servers didnt just get back up.. oh well there is my theory
    Was two people in the Arena this morning too. Right after the instance bugged and nobody was ported in (I think a player crashed during fighting).
    Then we all exited the instance and when we reentered and signed up again a ranger and BS was ported in togheter to kill the Defiler.
    Last edited by Maark; 24th January 2017 at 14:59.
    Retired