Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements Guides & Resources

Thank you very much, netercol!
    I updated the site.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

bat of nergal, aka "blunt weapon" for excavator achievement..

at 320/685 turan.. you have to use the ladder to leap of faith then jump down from second ladder

this one was nightmare to find... reward is 5 gold ^^

Red face

Hi

This thread and that awesome website helped me a lot too, so, i will give you a little gift.

Last Excavator Item

I m pretty bad trying to explain stuffs in english, so, a little video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E39u...ature=youtu.be

Syndem
    Last edited by SYNAP; 14th May 2015 at 21:22.

I have treasure 8 missing in Dragon's Spine, check Joar's site and coordinates point to desert part near oásis but i cant reach it, become worm lunch! any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Cepo View Post
    I have treasure 8 missing in Dragon's Spine, check Joar's site and coordinates point to desert part near oásis but i cant reach it, become worm lunch! any tips?
    You might need the boots made in serpentmen skin, to muffle your footstep, allowing you to walk a bit longer in the sand before being noticed by the sandworm
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    You might need the boots made in serpentmen skin, to muffle your footstep, allowing you to walk a bit longer in the sand before being noticed by the sandworm
    you definitely do, no way to reach it otherwise

Nobody found the missing treasure in Atzel´s yet ?
    Honk if you love Brian

Anyone got their map xml files updated with all these markers that they can share?

Anyone feel free to post locations for new Vanaheim treasures/leap of faith/Targets of interest etc.

I found some treasures yesterday and marked them on the map..but it looks like the map cant be opened until i get back into CV night mode.

Default Missing treasure at Atzel

The last missing (locked!) treasure box at Atzel: 739/784 (climbing point 739/788) BUT it needs a key and i did not found it! The Box is in a house behind atzels fortress. There is a ladder (left hand) you can NOT Click! You have to use "U" wenn the climbing point is in your target. The problem is to find the key. I did not! But the fact, that you can't climb the ladder the "normal way", could be an indication for a bug??

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast