Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Ha yes, that thing, totally excluded in minis.
    Depends on what kind of players you end up with but there's often a guy or two who's at least trying. It's enough since the opposit team has the same.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Depends on what kind of players you end up with but there's often a guy or two who's at least trying. It's enough since the opposit team has the same.
    Trying with a hox is meh

Trying with a conq is less risky, since you have tons of survability and cc to escape if it goes wrong.

That's an example why the balancing in this game is somewhat ****ed. But i repeat, since the playerbase is PvE, it is not so important. In the other hand, balancing in a real PvP game is essential to keep the game competitive or at least fun and interesting. That why in this kind of game, studios have a dedicated devteam who watch closely games, listen players (pro, vets, and from time to times newcomers) and make nerfs/boosts regularly (in GW1 1 times a month, sometime 2 times a month in the beginning)
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakren View Post
    levl 39 and 59 are balanced ? more skill based ?

Are you doin' a fkg bad sarcastable joke ?
    Bad? 59-79 is best balance around.

Try and see, i know its hard for some

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Trying with a hox is meh

Trying with a conq is less risky, since you have tons of survability and cc to escape if it goes wrong.
    Yeah right... so it all comes down to that. Number of deaths.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

This is sad but true statement for great number of today players. I have huge fun with hox, and dont really care how much i die if we win game. And always in that process, if at least in semi decent team i get some kills to, and im o.k. with that.
    I have soldiers chars to, but dont play them that much atm because i lost fun. Well to be honest i do occasionally play carnie conq. Always had fun playing it.
    Atm i mostly play hox, barb and bs. And with barb i always switch specc and aa combination so it always feel bit different and not repetitive.

You don't give anything to your team if you die a lot.
    Worst than that, you can give the victory to the other team if you go kamikaze style with a class who can't ensure survive a spike/focus.

Sad to say that, i like heroics actions and stuff like that, but AoC isn't the best game for that.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    This is sad but true statement for great number of today players. I have huge fun with hox, and dont really care how much i die if we win game. And always in that process, if at least in semi decent team i get some kills to, and im o.k. with that.
    I have soldiers chars to, but dont play them that much atm because i lost fun. Well to be honest i do occasionally play carnie conq. Always had fun playing it.
    Atm i mostly play hox, barb and bs. And with barb i always switch specc and aa combination so it always feel bit different and not repetitive.
    Haha i have the same. Also playing mostly HoX, Barb at the moment. My BS is in sleep mode though. Got tired of players scattered all around the map whinning all the time.
    Carny conq is still pretty fun yes but well... not as tense as other class.

@Bibik, if people cared less about winning (and thus avoid stupid situation where groupes go full def after 30 sec because they win by 2 kills) and less about their K/D minis would be much more enjoyable. It's not because you die a lot an have negative k/d that you aren't usefull. And no need to play brainlessly kamikazy either.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    I hate this argument, considering the fact that you classify players who were big during the combo cancelling days of AoC (when HoX were at their strongest) and say that they would rock hard in today's game. Fact is, the only thing that gets a HoX killed in today's game is the fact that they have to stop moving to perform their lengthy combos (something the old school HoX's didn't have to do). So in my opinion, until I see one of these dinosaurs show up to try and prove that statement wrong, I'll have to say that there are far better HoX's out there today. Since the HoX's today have to work with the current mechanics. Where as the HoX's you named all left when they realized they actually had to stand there and sit through lengthy combo animations. I suspect they'd all get destroyed pretty hard today, then QQ about how broken AoC still is and that they wanna go play something else again.
    this here proves u kno nothin.hox is at its strongest right now, the hox back then is very hard to play compare to now.you also asume wrong on hox back then move fast combos,that is false.i tell jou no nothin of hox,back then cumbo take far longer,it is now that funcom took away the lengthy pillar so bad hox can use piller over over over and move right away, jou have no clue what jou talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneral View Post
    this here proves u kno nothin.hox is at its strongest right now, the hox back then is very hard to play compare to now.you also asume wrong on hox back then move fast combos,that is false.i tell jou no nothin of hox,back then cumbo take far longer,it is now that funcom took away the lengthy pillar so bad hox can use piller over over over and move right away, jou have no clue what jou talk about.
    You don't know anything about HoX either...

The only thing you know how to do is stand still like a tank ranjour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    You don't know anything about HoX either...

The only thing you know how to do is stand still like a tank ranjour.
    But what i saed it tru no?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast