Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Some items from challenges are little bags of sliver that instantly open and give you something like 10 Silver. You never see anything in your inventory. Please check all Item/Money loot logs and you should see when you get rewards.
    The chest contained a bag of coins, maybe I got that, 1 Daggamalt, maybe I got that, plus a crate of rare health potions that looked like level 1 Khitai trophies, the hollow triangles. I didn't get that.

Servers up again.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I was hoping that yellow halo on raid members was just for the raid finder: it is annoying if its for all raids. If you were going to change something with that, would have been a lot nicer to make the group leader icon the class' icon with a gold color rather than a star you have to click on to see the class underneath it

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Servers up again.
    Just checked: they say offline when I try and restart game

Edit: now are online

Funcom

I just updated the launchers. Servers are up.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

If its going to happen each time, I don't like logging into game and having item shop popup in my screen. If I want item shop I'll click on it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I was told on test server forums that solo unchaineds do not count towards the reward system. I recommended that they state: group unchaineds: vs unchaineds
    So much for Fury then. Unless the Raid Finder can put an Unchained together I don't think the majority of Fury players will have any interest in anything but PvP.

Is the Royal War Steed gone or will it resurface ?
    Loyalty rewards does not get delivered to inventory now, atleast not on ,my alts. I'v claimed loyalty items on several before the hotfix. Imo, its should be account wide, 1 per char.
    Last edited by Torhkir; 30th June 2016 at 20:30.
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

90 and 180 days rewards locked, only 30 and 60 days open. i`m subed for 6 month=180 days or this count in some other way?

i know what the hotfix was for, funcom had to remove the door to pit arena :/
    Last edited by Tyyr; 30th June 2016 at 20:27.

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast