Thread: New player-some questions

Default New player-some questions

So i have few main questions that bothers me. As a F2P player, do I have any value ingame? Are there any F2P communities for me to join (is pvp alive among f2p?). Also if I subscribe, do I receive any permanent features that wont be lost if my sub were ended?

Quote Originally Posted by mohikanas View Post
    So i have few main questions that bothers me. As a F2P player, do I have any value ingame? Are there any F2P communities for me to join (is pvp alive among f2p?). Also if I subscribe, do I receive any permanent features that wont be lost if my sub were ended?
    You can do t3.5 in Turan if you buy the savage cast fo turna xpac as f2p. Turan has some of the best 2h weapons ingame and armor that is almost as good as t4
    I don't make points I make dents.

in short:

Till lvl 80 use f2p, there is almost zero value in being premium at that point.

After you have hit lvl 80 go premium if you want to get the best out of this game. If you unsub at any point you will keep everything you have gained, you will just lose access to the content (like ROGS expansion).
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    in short:

Till lvl 80 use f2p, there is almost zero value in being premium at that point.

After you have hit lvl 80 go premium if you want to get the best out of this game. If you unsub at any point you will keep everything you have gained, you will just lose access to the content (like ROGS expansion).
    I disagree, the 80 expertise points you get from leveling to 80 while premium are essential if you use them wisely (get dungeon aa like TW/FH/SFF or gold perks like VoM, BFC), and make you able to dungeons pretty quick. Grinding up aa points from scratch when you hit 80 will take an insane amount of time since you get very low aa xp from lower tier raids and questing, and there are hardly any normal mode groups anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    I disagree, the 80 expertise points you get from leveling to 80 while premium are essential if you use them wisely (get dungeon aa like TW/FH/SFF or gold perks like VoM, BFC), and make you able to dungeons pretty quick. Grinding up aa points from scratch when you hit 80 will take an insane amount of time since you get very low aa xp from lower tier raids and questing, and there are hardly any normal mode groups anymore.
    oh yeah, I forgot about those. It been 7 years since I hit lvl 80 :P
    Retired

If all you do is pvp, then stay F2P, as you keep all that content (unless you are on pvp server you will lose the RoGS open world).

The raid 3.5 is open, I've only done one boss so far since it has been out, I really like how it looks inside, and the weapons are very nice.