Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm return and I need news

Quote Originally Posted by ThorArise666 View Post
    What's up guys? I'm returned after a long time passed away from here.
    I've played to alot mmorpgs during this time, but I have to admit that I really miss Conan!

So, I need to explain many question about the actual situation of this game.
    In particular:
    -How much players are usual on-line?
    -What it is the best server to enjoy and to do both pvp and pve?
    -Are the Crafting revamp and the server marge done?
    -Will be here some halloween activity? (I return even for this).

Thank you guys, and have a nice day!
    Hello, return!

1) Impossible to say for sure, at peak times in EU I would guess around 1000-1500 on Crom. Other servers are dead.
    2) Crom is the only server with a healthy population. Even hardcore PvP'ers come to Crom to have more minigames.
    3) Server merge: yes. Eu and Us are now merged into one server. There are three servers. Crom is PvE, Fury is PvP and Rage is Blood and Gory.
    4) Funcom has had halloween events going every year since launch, so I feel certain something will be happening this year as well. There are also talks about a subscription offer in November.

Otherwise, Tony82 has it summarized quite well what is new in game the last few years.

As long as you are aware of the bugs in the game, and how to avoid them, the game is quite enjoyable. There are many friendly veterans around in game, and if you get into the "right" guild, you will probably not regret it and have a kick ass time with Age of Conan again!

You might find this thread helpful if you are struggling with some bugs; http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...he-Game-Errors
    And also if you get some crashes, check if you have these windows updates and if you do, uninstall them; KB2670838, KB2484033, KB2488113, KB2506928, KB2511250, KB2522422, KB2545698, KB2547666, KB2786081 and KB2799926. Some of these are part of Internet Explorer 10/11 and you can not have that browser installed if you wish to have a crash-free experience in Age of Conan.

Well be warned there are cheaters in fury if you want to hang out in pvp, don't think they will do anything about it. Have fun dieing in there!

Edit by Anzu: If anything, presuming of something about the moderation team while breaking the rules is not a good idea.
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th October 2014 at 14:13.

Quote Originally Posted by redindus69 View Post
    Well be warned there are cheaters in fury if you want to hang out in pvp, don't think they will do anything about it. Have fun dieing in there!
    PVP....
    I see lots of cheat accusations, but yet to see what I consider a real cheat - with the exception of the occasional speed hacker in the early days, and the use of weapons beyond one's level I suppose (is that a 'cheat'?).
    These days perceived teleporting/speed hacking can be chalked up to latency IMO. I see it all the time during pvp - especially if I'm fighting with someone across 'the pond'.

And lets face it, many of these players are just damned good - think twice before crying cheat just because you got your ass kicked.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12