Thread: Is the Destiny Quest Vital...

Default Is the Destiny Quest Vital...

...or, is that just a fancy name for something that is really like any other quest?

Basically, if I ignore it, will that be a handicap to my character?

Reasons to finish destiny quests:

King Conan will not talk to you if you do not do the lvl 60 one and get your slave mark removed

You won't be able to get the t3 quests since you won't get hand of levi quest by doing lvl 80 destiny

You won't get the purple ring or necklace from King Conan for doing lvl 80 destiny quest

Won't get quest to get the Kill thoth amon and the purple t3 cloak Amras pride

probably more but that's what I can think of offhand

Storywise a bit, power not much beside some nice protection capes somewhere at the end of the chain (and both require to be premium tho). You can live with it hanging. Or complete it at any time you want. Or farm Mithrelle part till your eyes bleeds for nice power potions. No worries.
    Last edited by bogus; 13th April 2014 at 19:23.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

The best gear quest rewards and boss drops you get on Tortage are largely from the destiny quests. While they don't last that long once off Tortage, they certainly make it easier to get through there.

Short answer: Do the quest. You'll see why you did it later on.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Well, the problem is that bloody archmage from the Blessed Caves my other thread is about.

I'm debating just giving up on it.