Thread: Returning to game and...

Default Returning to game and...

This doesnt change since 2012,the launcher said the same message since the ends of 2012 year. So,think that this game is abandoned? What Funcom does? This game is great but abandoned,i dont think that in a future this game have 2nd part. And if that is true i wish that the game have better attention. A mmorpg killer and abandoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurok View Post
    This doesnt change since 2012,the launcher said the same message since the ends of 2012 year. So,think that this game is abandoned? What Funcom does? This game is great but abandoned,i dont think that in a future this game have 2nd part. And if that is true i wish that the game have better attention. A mmorpg killer and abandoned.
    Don't look on launcher, just enter game. They add more PVE content and start revamping PVP gear

Do not judge a book just by the cover.

I too find the launcher ugly and old, yet the game itself is second to none when it comes to overall quality, at least in the same category.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Don't look on launcher, just enter game. They add more PVE content and start revamping PVP gear
    And also a revamp of crafting has been announced. The game is great, still a lot of people at every level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurok View Post
    and what does the launcher say?
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    and what does the launcher say?
    I am surprised it still doesn't say, "Check out TSW Beta" and "Get ready for Rise of the Godslayer Expansion".

It really should display links to the forums, live and TL. Upcoming content to be tested on TL and instructions on how to access. Maybe a link to the item store, promoting new items.

Should also have a monthly blog or update or guild advertising feature. But yeah, dream on. Check out the new LEGO MMO Beta!

Needs to stop downloading a 125 kb file every times its launched also.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids