Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do I get for purchasing ROTGS?

I think you get 30 days access. But I could be wrong. Read the info on your account page carefully before buying it.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by serow081 View Post
    Hi,

What do I get for purchasing ROTGS?
    There's a physical copy going for cheap, so I'm considering it.
    Updated information on this is hard to find online...

EDIT:
    Just to clarify: I intend to stay as a f2p player after purchasing ROTGS, it suits my infrequent play time better.
    consider it a donation to FC

In worst case, you activated the khitan char option and the AA system and with 30days premium you can take a peek into the faction and grind system or even meet some of the puzzle bosses there.

In best case, you do all the above and like it

And if you buy a physical copy with premium time, it will be up to you, when you activate it...so you can choose a month you like.

Can anyone verify that you get 30 days of premium if you buy the expansion from a store? Because there are like 5 retailers in my country that say they still have the game, and they sell it for cheaper than the Khitai unlock costs in the in-game store. It's digital download, with no further information than a generic description of the expansion.

Ah I can confirm you get 30 days premium for buying a ROTSG unlock key aka "the old way", but ONLY if you make a new account with the key.

I tried to upgrade my old account since it had some offline levels, veteran tokens and preorder items, and so I got no premium time for unlocking ROTSG, but the account page clearly said I would get 30 days with a new account.

Physical copy? Think you get 30 days free membership and 10 double xp pots.

not sure if I missed seeing it, need to ask for clarification
    So one could still play the khitan race, as F2P ?

yes, you can create khitan chars. and you can play any char that you unlock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12