Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: joel about the possible buff to pvp weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Because it is. You don't understand how much work it is. Can we leave it at that?
    How can it be hard job, when u can just copy base DPS of weapons from PvE ones by tier? U dont need to touch the rest of stats...I feel like u re annoyed that PvPers asking for smth (not counting whine about that and that class is OP, there will be always some OP classes anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    For some reason Violent, when I said we would look into it, you thought that meant I was going to stop working on everything and do it that second. Doesn't work like that.

I've had a chat with the systems team about it and we're going to look at it when we get time.

I'm not even going to mention it in my letter this month.
    Thanks for reply

I wasn't expecting the team to drop everything was merely thinking that a part of the team would have time to adjust pvp weapon base DPS

It's still good news! you spoke to the team! lets hope action will follow soon
    cause you know the saying "Actions speak louder than words"

I hope theres more info in this months dev letter

I mean, the crafting revamps been going on for what, 6+ months? They said they'd have a working version on test live 3 or 4 months ago.

Then they said they'd start working on the mage revamp after that. But its just more "soon, soon, soon" every time. 6 months ago was soon....and this month will likely be soon.

=\ This is the best mmo in the world, wish it had more love!

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    How can it be hard job
    Because Joel said it is. Good God people, listen to the man. He knows more about the codebase than any of you do.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Because Joel said it is. Good God people, listen to the man. He knows more about the codebase than any of you do.
    Oh yea i'd bet you'd be going apeshit on Joel if for 4 years there were no PVE content update and when there is a slight announcement about a possible change to PVE that would benefit you guys the GD will tell you its very hard to do like adding a new item hard.

But hey its easy to judge others and question why they always complain when you're sitting comfortably in your dungeons, with full support for the past 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Its not the code that's difficult to adjust, its the conceptual/"how will this effect other parts of the game?" that will be what's hard.
    Funcom should just pick numbers out of a hat. There is more chance we'll get balance.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Its not the code that's difficult to adjust, its the conceptual/"how will this effect other parts of the game?" that will be what's hard.
    I wouldn't have expected that, but for once, RingOfSet is making sense.
    Last edited by Ieronon; 28th October 2013 at 16:44.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

FC has no time to work on PVP weapons as they are busy with the healthcare.gov (Obamacare) website they clearly designed

just give same stats on pvp 5 weapons as t2 pve, same stats on pvp t2 weapons as t3 pve and on t3 pvp same as pve t3.5. I dont even ask for t4 stats

seriously pvp item progression does not make much sense now since raid gear is much better and MUCH easier to get than pvp 10 gear.
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 28th October 2013 at 17:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Oh yea i'd bet you'd be going apeshit on Joel if for 4 years there were no PVE content update and when there is a slight announcement about a possible change to PVE that would benefit you guys the GD will tell you its very hard to do like adding a new item hard.

But hey its easy to judge others and question why they always complain when you're sitting comfortably in your dungeons, with full support for the past 5 years.
    This has so much truth in it I wouldn't be surprised if they edit that out before others read it and it dawns on them. Why has the PVP community been so "bad" to the PVEers? Well because no content = ton of time to make your own content.... Aka dragging baskilisk in to KK to kill people in town... Aka spawn lvl 80 quest mobs on tortage, aka killing lvl 30s on you 80 just to hear the QQ and be entertained.... Aka pad camping the sh*t out of anyone and everyone in sight due to boredom...... Aka blocking the PVEers from getting the Halloween quest at the trader and causing GM's to step in and move the players out of the way... (hella funny I might add)

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast