Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: BS combo damage needs a buff seriously

But we have very good survivability man, in 1o1 we are strong and can do something versus all classes. With bubble spec you can actually even kill clothies with people on your back like tanks do. But our dps is reasonable given our survivability. Unlike tanks and poms.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    What i don't understand is every other class can out DPS us any time if they want to without trying. in PvP vs other good players i cant dish out enough DPS to then before they take me to bellow 50%. i feel as if people arnt even scared of a BS hitting on them anymore.
    Troll? I know you can play from before so not sure what you going on about. Feral Growl easily hits people for 3k. Not bad for a one stepper.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I also don't understand, I feel like I hit like a little baby when compared to before.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

ahahah. what you mean? my bear like 2 shot clothies. and only pvp 5 with t2 pvp acc. or you want that >1.4 1shot ability?

Never said that. Just want a little bit of our pre-combo revamp DPS back.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

i know that bear keella. if you are him just stfu lmao. OP . maybe now you die on set against t4 crap lol.fvck nobody else can touch you lol. Pvp 10 and what ever else you got over there on set. Just staaaaahp. lol nu you cant has 1 shots on gaurdians :P

Quote Originally Posted by Basaar View Post
    i know that bear keella. if you are him just stfu lmao. OP . maybe now you die on set against t4 crap lol.fvck nobody else can touch you lol. Pvp 10 and what ever else you got over there on set. Just staaaaahp. lol nu you cant has 1 shots on gaurdians :P
    umad bro?=)

I am soooo waiting for the merge so I can see myself these ubah BS players 2 shotting clothies.

Then Cherepjoker enters the room ......

:]

Quote Originally Posted by Smaci View Post
    I am soooo waiting for the merge so I can see myself these ubah BS players 2 shotting clothies.

Actually with muti build it can hapend, land ib and if feral crit clothie is almost gone, if you have really good weapon than its game over.
    fg can for more than 1k per hit with t2 blunt, dont even know numbers with t3 craft

Quote Originally Posted by Smaci View Post

Then he dies...

He is a cheater if you didn't notice that yet.
    Been posted many times, videos on youtube etc etc

Everyone knows he speedhacks, and even with that he is not that good tbh.

I'm not sure what was your point, but I gave you some info about him.
    I still wonder what Funcom waits to ban him.
    Last edited by Calore; 3rd August 2013 at 18:04.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast