Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidar's DT guide

Finally I Updated the Guide a little bit.

Sry I took so long to update it, I been playing something else and Its taking my time away from conan.

Keep the positive feedback coming <3 its fuel for these kinda of things.

Imma have to split the guide into 2 pages next update, it reached the cap. It grew quite larger then I was expecting, once i get to writing too many things need to get written.

Ill try and have someone with more qualifications do a grammar/spellcheck on it since my eng is not that good.

Hope you guys keep enjoying the read.

First off, I just want to thank you Sidar for this amazing thread. I was playing my noob dt so wrong.

Your info has really helped me play my dt. I still need xp in 6mans and what not to learn the fights for tanking , but all I can say is I really am thankful for you taking the time putting this out there for us.

To everyone else that has took the time to post here, thank you as well. This thread is full of useful info.

Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidar View Post

The combos I use are: BFA5 BFA4 UB5 MB5 MB4 MB3 MB2 LL5 SFOF4 SFOF3
    I always thought two ranks of LL were absolutely necessary to keep your zone of gluttony up the entire time. I think I start doing LL4 with around 9 seconds of cooldown left on LL5 and this way my zone of gluttony respawns immediately after the prior one despawns.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I do exactly the same, but nothing more annoying that triggering one LL just 0.5 sec too early and having the zone that does not spawn because it can't spawn on top of the previous one.

I had LL2? 1 step was really good for the rotation, but i have too many combos and I made the decision to keep my focus on the shields and what the rest of the raid is up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophyra View Post
    Vile Gluttony > Imp.Soul Covenants

Drain Str, even with Dark Hand feated, you can live without it.
    Matter of playstyle and preferrence.
    Thanks, I nearly missed your answer among the other posts.

And thanks Sidar for the thread, it's always usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I always thought two ranks of LL were absolutely necessary to keep your zone of gluttony up the entire time. I think I start doing LL4 with around 9 seconds of cooldown left on LL5 and this way my zone of gluttony respawns immediately after the prior one despawns.
    I asked both main t4 raiders in my guild, one using only 1 LL and other using 2 ranks of it. I think first one is just a bit better than the other on his class. I'm using 2 ranks of it, doing LL5 + 2 other combos(BFA+MB/asfof/ub)+LL4+ 2 others + LL5 and so on. I'm starting 1 LL combo while other's at 8-7 secs of cooldown. Tho I mess up every 1 min or so, doing both LLs in a row :P

Back in the time, I kinda had a sort of unique rotation where I was dealin nearly as much damage with Brutal Enraging 1, than my BFA IV did in total (with like 2k damage difference between brutal and BFA), as a dps dt

Its simply too complex in PvE and very VoM proc related to limit a rotation to so few combos.

Not sayin the guide is wrong, but it's not "entirely true" either.

Sidar, you re so mean

This guide has for me one little problem.

PvE build => 1/5 Ether Reap
    PvP build => 1/5 or 4/5 Ether Reap

Both are mistake for me.

5/5 Ether Reap is necessary to PvP and PvE (tank build) for me

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    Back in the time, I kinda had a sort of unique rotation where I was dealin nearly as much damage with Brutal Enraging 1, than my BFA IV did in total (with like 2k damage difference between brutal and BFA), as a dps dt

Its simply too complex in PvE and very VoM proc related to limit a rotation to so few combos.

Not sayin the guide is wrong, but it's not "entirely true" either.
    You will never even go close to BFA spamm with brutal enraging strikes. not even 50% I may add. In average ofc. Maybe you did a combo once and some numbers pooped out that made you horny.

Im not mean at all I just did test with these parser things so I share what I test.

Please restrain yourself from staining my thread with your wisdom. There is plenty of that humour all over test-live.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    Sidar, you re so mean
    why would you say this ? ((

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast