Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban The Person Above You

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Banned for misinformation. He is not whoring, but being whored out. Big difference.
    Banned for noticing differences

Quote Originally Posted by Svadilfara View Post
    Banned for noticing differences
    Banned for not coming to my defense! I have the head moderator calling me a whore. Need I say more? lol

But I love you Arishna

Edited by Arishanya to remove moderation discussion. Remember that discussing/questioning moderation is against the Social Guidelines and will not be tolerated on these forums - in any thread.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 3rd May 2013 at 23:27.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Banned for not coming to my defense! I have the head moderator calling me a whore. Need I say more? lol

But I love you Arishna
    Banned for expressing feelings of love
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th May 2013 at 01:59.
    Soullostt PVP9 Demo
    and 11 others I play here and there.

Banned because I resisted the urge to post in this thread and had to reward myself by posting in this thread.

Banned for not having a great personality like "Brutalicus" a couple posts above. His charming ways and words he used swooped me off my feat, and even made a tear of joy drip down my face and hit the ground, followed by the chearing song of angles singing "She's like the Wind" by Patrick Swayze.

http://www.lavatickets.com/news/conc...gs-of-all-time

Btw, "She's like the wind" was ranked #1 corny love songs ever" Thats the link.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Banned for not having a great personality like "Brutalicus" a couple posts above. His charming ways and words he used swooped me off my feat, and even made a tear of joy drip down my face and hit the ground, followed by the chearing song of angles singing "She's like the Wind" by Patrick Swayze.

http://www.lavatickets.com/news/conc...gs-of-all-time

Btw, "She's like the wind" was ranked #1 corny love songs ever" Thats the link.
    Banned for having poor footing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Banned for having poor footing.
    Banned for not giving people a reason to ban you for 3 banning days

Quote Originally Posted by sabbath1989 View Post
    Banned for not giving people a reason to ban you for 3 banning days
    Banned for being late on the banning. He should have been banned after 1 day, 3 is just waiting way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Banned for being late on the banning. He should have been banned after 1 day, 3 is just waiting way too long.
    Banned because we couldn't leave this as the last post any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman-au View Post
    Banned because we couldn't leave this as the last post any longer.
    Banned for waiting so long to ban me. A stated in that last post the banning lenght is becoming unacceptable. It seems someone has broken or at least damaged the banhammer. I blame Arishanya for overuse of the bannhammer.