Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: King Conan's Throne Room

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    The potions are still ingame and work...you just can't find them anymore, so they are a dying out species unless someone at funcom realizes how stupid the removal was and puts them back in the chests!
    yeah would be nice to have them back+ digging spots all over the place with hidden rp pots
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    yeah would be nice to have them back+ digging spots all over the place with hidden rp pots
    That would be very cool.

When I first found these chest, I spent a good day climbing roofs in OT looking for other ****. Going where I wasn't suppose to, taking sometimes 30 minutes to figure out how to get to that ledge. Then I found one or two boxes in kesh, nothing special, but out of the way. Why would funcom remove these? I mean, did it cost them anything to leave in versus taking them out?

Hell, even onyx. There used to be tablets you would get to spawn certain bosses. Took that out. I still have some.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    When I first found these chest, I spent a good day climbing roofs in OT looking for other ****. Going where I wasn't suppose to, taking sometimes 30 minutes to figure out how to get to that ledge. Then I found one or two boxes in kesh, nothing special, but out of the way. Why would funcom remove these? I mean, did it cost them anything to leave in versus taking them out?

Hell, even onyx. There used to be tablets you would get to spawn certain bosses. Took that out. I still have some.
    Exploration is frowned upon in this game. There are sooo many hidden easter eggs in this game that are either in near impossible places to get to or even out of bounds that takes a lot of effort (and will possibly get you in trouble) if you go to. (Which reminds me, i will move the Easter eggs thread back )

I remember spending days just exploring the hard to reach and odd areas in places i know i shouldnt have gone. Took me over an hour to get to the top of the valcano in Tortage (awsome view btw). Even spent a while trying to get to the temple / market area in Dragons spine (spent a day at that).

Honestly I wish FC wouldnt frown on going to some of those areas, everyone either has Paths, Teleports or various other was to get back now, so if someone gets stuck in such an area it should be on them to get unstuck. I honestly hate the invisable walls, most are very poorly placed. Exploring provides something to do other then the same old repetitive dungeons / encounters over and over.

i share that feeling spent hours of gameplay perfecting my crazy weird/bug jumps into unautorized places :P
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

wat, they´ve removed those chests with Electric Boogie etc.?

Yes these chests and potions were a real treat. Something that rewarded exploring and not killing a boss some place for the 1000th time.
    I would love to see these brought back and improved upon. This whole thread should be put into the suggestions thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Exploration is frowned upon in this game. ...
    QFT.

in GW2, you´ll get rewarded with loot chests, achievements and whatnot.. hell, there´s even a whole metagame around the idea of exploration, the jumping puzzles.
    AoC? even those few sparks of an explorers enthusiasm get doused asap..

Easter Eggs? omg, no, god forbid!
    Last edited by Argantes; 26th March 2013 at 10:55.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234