Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New loyalty rewards

Arrow New loyalty rewards

Quoting from this http://www.ageofconan.com/news/newmembership posted on 2016-06-30 :
    These rewards are granted based on how long you have been a Member. The longer you’re a member, the more spectacular the rewards! New Loyalty Rewards will be added every 180 days.
    So it should be time for new loyalty rewards, shouldn't it ? :]
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Well, technically they still have a cca week to surprise us, but my tip is the new LR are in the same category as new mothly sub prices.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

OK
    With one year subscription we have all loyalty rewards ?

Loyalty rewards start with the 30 day sub - info found here: http://www.ageofconan.com/membership
    Last edited by Flip--; 28th December 2016 at 16:03.

You'll get new teleport coins and like it!

Would be nice with some new rewards beyond 360 days
    Last edited by gravtrold; 31st December 2016 at 04:34.

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    Quoting from this http://www.ageofconan.com/news/newmembership posted on 2016-06-30 :

So it should be time for new loyalty rewards, shouldn't it ? :]
    They have time until June 2017. The "180 days" is counted after already available rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    They have time until June 2017. The "180 days" is counted after already available rewards.
    Then how do you explain TSW's rewards? It launched this year and they have 540 days reward already. Pretty sure my math isn't THAT bad.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Then how do you explain TSW's rewards? It launched this year and they have 540 days reward already. Pretty sure my math isn't THAT bad.
    What do I have to explain? We're both making ass-umptions now.

Sure, TSW got the 540-day reward after about 6 months and AoC is getting to that timeframe.

But how do you calculate when it's time to put a new reward? It all depends on how are people subbed right now. Some players had years paid in advance even before the premium revamp and FC didn't add a special offer when it went live.

June 2017 is like the deadliest deadline, because they will run out of rewards for people that are subbing on a more month-by-month basis.

I just barely had a full years sub when the loyalty offers came in, and I got all the loyalty rewards.

The only thing I pick up repeatedy is the teleport coin loyalty award. I don't know if it comes up monthly or earlier though, but you can repeat it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast