Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saga Server - Fastest way to 80?

Default Saga Server - Fastest way to 80?

Hi all together.

What do you think is the fastest way to get to 80? Which region / spot at which level?

Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Why the indecent rush?
    Server is only open till May 15, so some sense of urgency is there in order to gear/AA up enough to complete the raids.

Obviously getting to 80 in 12 hrs game time is not needed, but you do need to blow thru the levels at a reasonably brisk pace, can't stop and smell the roses along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Why the indecent rush?
    The best thing on this server is the amount of lowbie mini games popping.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Server is only open till May 15, so some sense of urgency is there in order to gear/AA up enough to complete the raids.

Obviously getting to 80 in 12 hrs game time is not needed, but you do need to blow thru the levels at a reasonably brisk pace, can't stop and smell the roses along the way.
    3 months is plenty time unless you've only got an hour a week to play and if that's the case, MMO's probably aren't the game for people in that situation due to the grindy nature of the genre. I think there's a few people who probably have the time but will look for shortcuts anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    The best thing on this server is the amount of lowbie mini games popping.
    Yes. I'd forgotten how retardly OP a 19 twinked out Ranger is.

Fastest way to level is probably through vanaheim, if you pick it up now at 75% you save lots of $$$. I can confirm this is the fastest and easiest way to 80. Took me a bit under 12 hours to do 1-80, average.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

with the 100% xp pot running killing every mob in vaneheim which is sooo fun on a guard, in one run I went from just over level 20 to just under level 30. So almost 10 levels in 1 run.. I didnt reset anything.. Just killed everything. And of course did every quest I was given.

I'm not sure if I will get the same almost 10 levels each run, but I will try another pass today to see.
    Last edited by tman1991; 26th January 2018 at 17:03.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

how do we re-set the vanaheim instance ?
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast