Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saga opened up

When I first started, the cash shop had some quick start bundle and another, large chest highlighted in red. Do you only get a one-time option for the red chest? After that first time, it doesn't appear in the shop anymore.

Stonerune worked fine
    Echotun - DT

Quote Originally Posted by conansjn View Post
    When I first started, the cash shop had some quick start bundle and another, large chest highlighted in red. Do you only get a one-time option for the red chest? After that first time, it doesn't appear in the shop anymore.
    It should show up each time you look at the correct tab.

There have been reports of the regular Item Shop items showing up in the store on Zath too. The instant level 80, Ultimate Bundle, T3 PvE set, etc.

I saw these items myself. Not sure if they could be purchased and used, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    It should show up each time you look at the correct tab.

There have been reports of the regular Item Shop items showing up in the store on Zath too. The instant level 80, Ultimate Bundle, T3 PvE set, etc.

I saw these items myself. Not sure if they could be purchased and used, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    I checked several times. After about the 6th, it showed up again. Maybe it's just funcom being funcom.

Thanks.

So, can anyone tell me if you get expertise points for every normal level like on Crom? If so, it would be totally useless to start there as a F2P character since you will be locked away from most Khitai stuff since you need to somehow farm AA points to get the important ones to actually do Khitai HM dungeons.

Should have been a PvP ruleset for this.

One really big issue atm is that the leveling zones arent creating additional instances, so we are just idling the whole island waiting for mobs to pop....
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    So, can anyone tell me if you get expertise points for every normal level like on Crom? If so, it would be totally useless to start there as a F2P character since you will be locked away from most Khitai stuff since you need to somehow farm AA points to get the important ones to actually do Khitai HM dungeons.
    Level 4 and I have 3 Expertise. Seems to work like expected.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Level 4 and I have 3 Expertise. Seems to work like expected.
    Eh... so no real use starting this whole saga thing without premium. Will take far too long without these extra points and the premium people will already be done with the Khitai stuff once the F2P people got their AAs lol.
    And who does Khitai NM nowdays... no one. Everything else brings like almost no AA EXP anyways.

If everyone had to start like back in the days where you had to get the AA EXP by farming NM dungeons first... that would have been a completely different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by hellbone View Post
    so I can t use my Strange UI?
    Just reinstall the UI and it works fine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast