Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bebot broken again

Default Bebot broken again

Thanks to this amazing update bebot is broken. Any of you guys on Crom get yours working after this last update? They did something to the char server again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeetz View Post
    Thanks to this amazing update bebot is broken. Any of you guys on Crom get yours working after this last update? They did something to the char server again.
    Yes you must edit the: Sources/AocLogin/CharacterServerConnection.php

There is an entry:
    Code:
    case RPC_TERRITORY_CHARACTERLIST:
                                            {
                                                    $login                  = 0;
                                                    $playerid   = $stream->ReadUInt32();
                                                    $characters = $stream->ReadVecSize();

// Prepare an array of all characters returned
                                                    for( $i=0; $i < $characters; $i++ )
                                                    {
                                                            $stream->ReadUInt32(); // characterID
                                                            $stream->ReadUInt32(); // playerID
                                                            $testi = $stream->ReadUInt32();
                                                            $testo =  $stream->ReadString();
                                                            $characterID    =       $testi;//$stream->ReadUInt32();
                                                            $characterName  =       $testo;//$stream->ReadString();
                                                            $dimensionID    =       $stream->ReadUInt32();
                                                            $loginState     =       $stream->ReadUInt32();
                                                            $date           =       $stream->ReadString();
    And this is the problem:
    Code:
    $characterID    =       $stream->ReadUInt32();
    $characterName  =       $stream->ReadString();
    Look at my code i have read the string first in another var.
    Code:
    $testi = $stream->ReadUInt32();
    $testo =  $stream->ReadString();
    $characterID    =       $testi;//$stream->ReadUInt32();
    $characterName  =       $testo;//$stream->ReadString();
    This works for me.
    Last edited by theplake; 18th January 2018 at 05:44.

There has apparently been an additional Int32 added to the end of the character structure. At least that's what happened for my account.

Go into the file theplake has listed, and in that section, at the end of the list, change

Code:
       $stream->ReadString(); // ?? Blob MD5
    to

Code:
       $stream->ReadUInt32(); // ??
    This did the trick for me.

Could you upload your php file so i could download it? im having trouble with editing these codes. it isn't working. Much appreciated.

Default bebot broken

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    There has apparently been an additional Int32 added to the end of the character structure. At least that's what happened for my account.

Go into the file theplake has listed, and in that section, at the end of the list, change

Code:
    to

Code:
    This did the trick for me.
    Could you guys post what line number these changes are to be done on. Maybe I am doing the wrong line, because the changes have not helped mine

Default broken bot

Could you guys include the line number that these changes should take place on. I have tried both and they still did not work, maybe I am doing it in the wrong place.

It gives only one switch case section with:

Code:
     case RPC_TERRITORY_CHARACTERLIST:
    Why you need an line number.

In Attach there is my php.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by theplake; 19th January 2018 at 08:19.

Quote Originally Posted by mosaval View Post
    Could you guys include the line number that these changes should take place on. I have tried both and they still did not work, maybe I am doing it in the wrong place.
    My line is added after line 178. Basically you add

Code:
    as the new line 179.

However there's something weird going on here. My code is incompatible with theplake's code, as he still reads the same fields as before while I'm reading an additional Int32.
    It looks like our two accounts are working differently. Only Funcom could explain what is happening exactly.

I had to add

to the php i got from theplake and it works now, Thanks guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast