Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Update tomorrow? Saga?

Im surprised to see crit rating instead of hit rating to be honest. Constitution is nice imo. Dont think more pure dps is good for the game. From a power standpoint these rings are completely broken anyways.

And as someone said; having a choice of more than one gem for a certain slot would have been nice.

But as someone that never expected to see the last 2 gems introduced Im content, I guess
    Echotun - DT

I'm disappointed! You are absolutely lazy to do anything worthwhile. Added ridiculous gems!!! It was possible to make at least for each class that would be their bonuses as 1 from the previous gems. So once again added their points for the raid finder. No new Dungeons where these stones can get the example of Chaos.... stupid farm raid finder. degradation players will continue...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Fixing tempest guardians dps is not as simple as giving them flat dmg, the burst damage of their combos is already high enough to "Fatality oneshot" clothies and lightarmor users from 95% hp. Adding further flat dmg ontop of that is gonna increase the damage output in the wrong way. I suggest increasing the dot dmg from Intimidating shout pretty strastically, to increase the dmg output, but not the quick burst dmg.

In my perspective, the damage factor isnt the top priority. I want polearm tanking to be _viable_ again. No one uses polearm tanking today cos S&S edge it out in every single aspect. Survivability [x], Total dmg output if u consider the dps buffs sword and shield grants the group [x], Aggro [X]. The only thing Polearm is good for in its current state is the range of the polearm. BUT, with these changes to intimidating shout, Im certain that polearm would be competetive again and you Mousagana would in practice have created a new class in the game for minimal effort.

Intimidating shout changes
    -25s Cooldown
    -Increase the dmg so it does atleast 300dmg/sec on normal-mit/prot PVE targets.
    -Initially when mobs get hit, they get around the same threat-level as Shieldslam from the sword and shield tree.
    I wrote everything in my link. We don't need more dps, for me. We just need be more 'tankish' and useful in group.
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

Really? No Hitrating but crit and const?

Thats funcom at its best... low hitrating on T6. No hitrating on best rings ingame, but hey lets go with even MORE crit... and yeah lets do some const, so even the last braindead DPS won't have to bother about surviving AoE DMG...

Looks like noone @ funcom is playing this game anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamabuntu View Post
    Add new content, we don't need cosmetic things.

Fix Tempest Tree and let polearm guardian be good tank and good supporting dps in group too! http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...087#post606087

Anyway - we will see.
    Ye give barbs defencive perks so we can be supporting offtanks, give barbs back swarming fighter so we can goad raid bosses and heal ourselfs when struck with melee damage, just because its my wish

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Im surprised to see crit rating instead of hit rating to be honest. Constitution is nice imo. Dont think more pure dps is good for the game. From a power standpoint these rings are completely broken anyways.

And as someone said; having a choice of more than one gem for a certain slot would have been nice.

But as someone that never expected to see the last 2 gems introduced Im content, I guess
    In case you don't know, crit rating is basically pure DPS for a DT, probably even better than pure DPS.

Thumbs down

I was hoping to see a gem with +hit rating. Even with T6 gear, there are some situations where i miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by tronkita View Post
    I was hoping to see a gem with +hit rating. Even with T6 gear, there are some situations where i miss it.
    Hit rating gem will be reward from saga server !

The game didn't need more power anywhere ,they just give us stuff to farm in that fun environment called RF.
    Can we get LEGENDARY necklaces too in anniversary update ?!
    Sinqq - Elitist QQer

😣

Why make this ring even more powerful in PvP 😭 it's PvE content...

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    😣

Why make this ring even more powerful in PvP 😭 it's PvE content...
    Obviously he doesn't know what he's doing. There's not much to do other than sit back and laugh about it.

If it was hit rating instead of crit rating it's effects in PvP would be minimal and would've made a lot more sense since so much was lost with those rings.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast